Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seven Frontosas for sale (2 reg, 5 Mpimbwe)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Frontosas for sale (2 reg, 5 Mpimbwe)

I have 7 Frontosas for sale. Two I took from a friend because he couldn't take care of them recently and 5 Mpimbwes I got from Frontosaurus Rex. My 125 gallon cracked and I had to get rid of it and now they're all living in a 46 gallon. Asking $120 (paid $140 for the Mpimbwes alone). Oh, BTW, they're all juvies.. 3 to 5 inches.

Need to sell them ASAP. I think I might just break it down and get out of the hobby so if you're interested in the 46g bowfront, back painted blue, with a coralife light and a filter, send me an offer.

$80 OBO. Need them to go.

Comment

pm sent
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

Still available.

Comment

Still available...

Comment

still interested

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Hey Steve, the Mpimbwe are the ones from my colony. Dont know if that helps your decision, but at least i'd know they'd be in excellent hands.
              If it ain't wild caught
              You ain't doing it right

Comment

I knew that....smiles....that's why I wanted them.....Thanks

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                X