This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fish for person with large tank

Free!!! To a good home with big aquarium.

I have two Red Bay Snooks and one Pleco that need a new home. They have grown too big for my aquarium. If you can pick them up and have an aquarium bigger than 75 gallons you may have them. I live around 290 and 610.

The Red Bay Snooks are about 8-9 inches long and will still grow to DOUBLE in size of what they are now. They have already outgrown my 35 gallon tank. The Pleco is about 9 inches long too. You can see what the Red Bay Snooks look like and how to take care of them in the link below. I prefer that they stay together. I am assuming one is a male and one is a female because one is about 1 1/2 inches larger and they started out the same size. The bigger one is a little redder also. They are very very docile and do not like aggressive fish. I have one South American Cichlid (convict) in there and he knows he is boss even though the Snooks are 4 times his size.

They will always watch you where ever you are and when you watch TV they will watch that with you too. They will tell you when it’s feeding time by staring at you and wiggling their tails. They have this thing they do with their mouths (yawning) that makes them 2 inches longer than they already are. For me that’s kind of cool and creepy at the same time..lol

http://aqualandpetsplus.com/Cichlids...ay%20Snook.htm
    Last edited by yankeegirl1954; 06-01-2009, 01:08 PM. Reason: Change in post title

Bump

Comment

i will take them!
      i have a 75g i just setup for a predatory cichlid tank.
      they will be going in with Caquetia Spectables and a few smaller cichlids.
      lmk, i can pickup right now or whenever.
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

These fish are still available and looking for a good home. I have had a couple responses but they have not gotten back to me.

Comment

Re: free snooks and pleco

Thank you all for your interest and patience with me in trying to keep in touch with everyone. This is just a note to let you all know the fish have been spoken for. I may have one more to offer in the future if I don't decide to keep him. Thanks again....

Comment

Working...
          X