This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts: mono argentus (orange fin)

i am wanting to sell either one or both of my monos, they are aggressive with one another and its getting annoying. i live in southwest alief area and i am wanting $10s for each of the monos. 713 459 6158. text/call its faster!!!!!!

pics? size?

Comment

2" hmms ill post pics when i get home. the one of them is healing from cloudy eyes, its getting better but might take a week or two to finish healing.

Comment

i wouldnt mind trading the monos for equipment, driftwood, or any other deco. =] lmk.

Comment

i wouldnt mind trading one for a nice looking halfmoon betta or something. lmk i need this thing gone, offers will be taken into consideration!!

Comment

heres some pictures of my monos..(not the best)

mono1:

mono2:

^mono2 is the aggressor so i put it in a breeder container because it kept beating up the other one. it looks like like mono1 when it isn't mad like that.
            you can see the mono1 in my video of the archer fish

video:
            My archer fish shooting at a cricket on a toothpick / suction cup! lol0:01 and 1:39!! he doesn't eat it until after the video..so yeah. lol

Comment

if anyone is willing to pick up the fish..ill let the one with cloudy eye, mono1 go for 7$.

Comment

i will take the monos...when can we meet?

Comment

haha kevin..when you show me the monaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! haha bump this!

Comment

the mono is gone, i ended up selling one to extreme for some marine salt. =]

Comment

Working...
                    X