This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand Import Flowerhorns

Hi. We imported some Flowerhorns from Wuddy's Valentine strain from Thailand and they are through with quarantine. Males were showing KOK at 2". They are now between 3 - 5". Some are already pairing up.

Asking $75 - 100 each

We are located at Hillcroft and South Braeswood.

Sorry for the bad pictures....we're new at this!

Amy
    281-236-6489
    Attached Files

i can vouch for these fish... top notch, future masterpeices. they are the real thing, ive seen em in person... they will compare to the ones dan had, and the ones at the other lfs... i think 3rd pic is mine lol

Comment

Hey Chris. Yup, the 3rd pic is yours. It's part of the pair in 2nd pic, I think. Thanks for vouching. Like we promised, come pick yours...see you tomorrow.

The colors and KOKs aren't as good as can be because they are all in the same tank, but they will be awesome once you separate them. You know how it is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

how big is the one in the last pic?
            210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
            125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
            10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

I think that one is about 4-5". I have some bigger, some smaller. We couldn't get pictures of individuals so took a few pics so that at least everyone could see what they look like. I have several to choose from.

Thanks...Amy

Comment

oh chris told me about you he told me they were some pretty BA lookin ones i would get one but im only 15 i only got like 20 bucks to spend on a FH trust me i would buy one if i could
                210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat

Comment

Yeah, we're holding some for Chris. They are pretty awesome looking. PM me.

Comment

PMed

Comment

Comment

any shortbody?

Comment

Not really. Some kind of look like it, but I don't think it's the real short body type. You're welcome to come take a look for yourself anytime.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X