my lfs..helping out a newbie in need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my lfs..helping out a newbie in need

sooo i went to my local fish store this morning.....while i was picking out my fish ,i notice a newbie was asking about Oscars,parrot cichilds and bala sharks.the help in the store was telling him they all could live together in a 10 gallon tank,so i came histenly and told him all about the fish,but he still ended up getting :1 oscar,1 parrot chilclid ,1 bala shark for his 10 GALLON TANK....plus a dercorationg ..

fishless

Comment

sometimes its just common sense. i feel sorry for the fish. atleast you tried.
      fishless

Comment

at least...she told him about the rule of 1 inch per gallon,but not how big and rapidly the fish grew

Comment

Sometime that how it goes. Heck, while on a project at one of the hospital here I saw 3 pacu in a 20gal tank. Too bad no one was around so I can tell them.
          "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

maybe under retailer feedback thread, you could tell us which LFS this was at. That is definately something I would want to know about if I was new to this site/hobby and wanted to read up on the local stores.
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Did you mention HFB to this newbie? This would be a good place for her to be able to trade them once they outgrew their tank.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
                Did you mention HFB to this newbie? This would be a good place for her to be able to trade them once they outgrew their tank.
                i agree
                fishless

Comment

Working...
                X