JUNE 2009 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2009 Meeting

I am ahead of the game this time guys and gals.
    Coming up, for our June 2009 meeting.
    date June 13th (second weekend of June)
    time 1:00 pm
    place ADG
    topic Assuming we get our Tropica order in on time we will be viewing the Tropica "Tips and tricks for handling plants in the aquarium" DVD. If not ,we maybe able to convince Bhushan to bring the AGA 2008 DVD and do the Tropica one later.

Also, as you all know. Those of you that are currently paid on dues and are undecided on the contest tank, I have sent you an email or PM to quiz you on your stance. This will be finalized this Friday (May 15) the officers and "core committee" and will be acted on appropriately as required by the majority opinion of the entire club. So I need you to cast your vote as it is. Please email or PM me your opinion so as not to clutter this thread up. If you are not a updated member or have made your choice known then I did not notify you. If you would like to update your membership please call or PM me ASAP.
    Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

One week away...
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

NEWS FLASH

Tropica catalogs and DVD is here.

We are a go for the viewing of the DVD & Topica Catalogs will go on sell effective now.

Catalogs are $12 for NASH members and $17 for non-members. I currently have 42 right now and these will go fast, so get them while you can.

Comment

Ok 4 days away from the meeting. I will be bringing the Tropica catalogs with me...of course. I also still have copies of the DoAqua catalog if there are people who have not yet received it.

Also, remember to bring plants for the plant swap. Please properly label them with the correct name if possible. Please bag the plants by type, try not to group plants all together into one bag. This is for the benefit of new and old members alike. Thanks. Also, any plants that are left at the end of the swap can be donated to sell for NASH proceeds.

Comment

I just talked to Kevin, He asked me to update the time, We will be meeting at 12 not 1pm!!

Comment

Thats lunch time. Guess I will have to eat a late breakfast
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Had fun at the meeting. Thanks for the catalog and the dvd was informative.
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
              X