May Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Meeting

Alright people, I hope everyone is rested from the April plant fest. Those of you that missed it, it was a blast, much better than anticipated.

That being said, the May meeting will consist of the following topics.
    1. Give those that did not come a recap
    2. Post April plant fest analysis, what was good, what was bad, and what could be better.
    3. Discuss the possibility of a 2010 plant fest
    4. And last but not least we have a couple of big announcement to make for the 2009 year.

That right, this year we have done some big things. A tank set up, a trip to Mercer gardens for photography, and the April plant fest. But now we have even more coming.

So be prepared, get your cameras ready (hint #1) and dust off your scaping skills (hint #2) cause this is going to be good.

Meeting will be on our normal schedule of the second Saturday of the month. So......
    Date: May 9, 2009
    Time: 1:00pm
    Place: Star Pizza 59 & shepard area.

Also, I want to inform / remind everyone that GHAC is having an auction in May as well, please come out and help support our other local club. NASH will be participating in the auction as a seller, be we are also donating some items to GHAC. If you feel so inclined you can donate any aquarium related items (plants too) to auction off at this time. If you wish to donate items for NASH, please contact me.
    Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Bump for the hungry people that are online right now.
    "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

I had fun everyone really enjoyed it.
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

good to see everyone there! I know you want that mini.

Shane, better not kill my java trident.
        "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

haha, I left it in the sun to dry !!!!!

Comment

Great to see everyone, had lots of fun and I hope that some of the literature and hardware that was being passed around sparks your creative side for the upcoming contest.

Also, as some of you know. Those of you that are currently paid on dues and are undecided on the contest tank, I have sent you an email or PM to quiz you on your stance. This will be finalized this Friday (May 15) the officers and "core committee" and will be acted on appropriately as required by the majority opinion of the entire club. So I need you to cast your vote as it is. Please email or PM me your opinion so as not to clutter this thread up. If you are not a updated member or have made your choice known then I did not notify you. If you would like to update your membership please call or PM me ASAP.
            Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Working...
            X