X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Gallon Setup For Sale

All,
    I have an Oceanic 75 gallon tank and stand for sale. The tank is older and has a few scratches on the sides but that's about it. It will come with a brand new All-Glass 48" flourescent light strip with bulb but no lids. It is the standard oak color that Oceanic has had for years. I have a pic of it and can send it if needed.

Asking $125 obo.

wanna trade for a complete 55g setup? tank, stand, hoods, lights, filter?
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

What color is the 55? What kind of a filter is it? Shoot me a pic if ya got it.

Comment

$100...???

Comment

The tank has recently been filled with water. It is holding my angel fish for now. The tops are a little dirty but i'll clean em up for you. I dont have a picture of the filter, but its a Whisper 60.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

pm sent hanson

Comment

Here is a quick pic of the tank when I was cleaning and testing for water tightness. Cleaned it up pretty good but it could use some finishing touches. Water held for a few hours with no issues. Have a heater that works for it as well. The light fixture will sit on the edges of the tank with no lids as it sits now.

Front... I really don't need another tank at the moment becuase we really don't have the room. The 110 takes up plenty of room as we speak. Thanks

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Mods please close

Comment

Working...
                  X