Fish Stores in College Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Stores in College Station

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know of any LFS's in College Station or Bryan?

What are you looking for?
    www.txtropheustraders.com

Comment

I'm just looking for a general freshwater store where I can get some plants for my 10 gallon or maybe some snails for my puffers. I'm just tired of the PETCO/Petsmart. I have a lot more options in Houston but when I'm here (in College Station) I can't find anything.

Comment

Hey I have the same problem. There are none, there used to be one but it closed due to not enough business. I've just learned to deal with it and get my stuff in Houston. If there's anything you need from H-town let me know I might be able to pick it up for you.
        Katamari Damacy...That's just how I roll...

Comment

Sorry i dont carry plants, but you can have some lousy mts if you want
          www.txtropheustraders.com

Comment

mts are the last thing you want to feed to puffers

Comment

Thanks bethedaboy, ghoastgirl1. I go back and forth between College Station and Houston a lot, so I will probably continue to get my stuff from Houston. Would be nice if there was a place I could just visit in my spare time while in College Station.

segy: I was thinking about pond snails. I bought a small 2.5 gallon with glass lid and was thinking about breeding pond snails in there. I don't know if it is worth the trouble for dwarf puffers though. What else could you put in a 2.5 gallon without a heater or filter?

Comment

back in the day...there was the Petstop.
                380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
                X