I had a blast...but i'm still not setting up a plant tank

Comment

Originally posted by Delock View Post
      I had a blast...but i'm still not setting up a plant tank
      My plants always end up in the filter! :icon_hang:
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I have started a new planted tank and I think I can honestly say that Seachem has sponsored it!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What a weekend! I am totally exhausted and it is all worth it. Seachem definitely represented. Also a huge thanks to ADG, HAW, Fish Gallery and all that help out on this event. You know who you are. Couldn't have done this without you guys. Hopefully next time, it will be even bigger and better! I didn't get to sleep until 8am this morning after hanging out with great company at Luis's house. Setting up a planted tank at weeee am is crazy but we did it!!!!!

Delock, you are still in denial. I see a planted tank at your place soon.

EK, welcome back to the GREEN side!
          "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Man I wanted to hit up Luis' place but I was dead tired by the time Luis called.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
              Man I wanted to hit up Luis' place but I was dead tired by the time Luis called.

no worry, he got plenty of tank to scape still! ahem Delock!
              "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

D already bought plants!!!

Comment

I am glad that every one enjoyed themselves, NASH really put forth a very concerted effort to make sure that this would be a worthwhile event. Thank you for showing up and being a part of the national planted community. I would like to invite anyone that liked what they saw to join us for some of our up comming meetings, we have some very interesting stuff in the works that is going to make membership even more worth it.
                  Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Well, I had such an amazing time! Thanks to everyone at NASH who took the time to organize all of this, and thanks especially to Thanh, without whom we would have been unable to make it to Aquarena and everywhere else in San Marcos! :)

And another thanks to all those generous folks who offered to hold the new tank for me until I rearranged my apartment - much appreciated! I am so incredibly happy to have won that, not to mention completely dumbstruck, still. I promise to capture all its setup in a journal. Right now it is sitting in my apartment full of Seachem products, lol. I plan on ordering the light and other goodies it needs this week, so expect some pictures!

I am also planning on redecoing my 40g breeder into a San Marcos plant tank, so when that project gets under way, I'll probably take some pictures, too.

Thanks ALSO to that wonderful guy who helped me pick up the beautiful new tank and take it home. :)
                    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Who helped you take it home?
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Geoff.
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Awww... isn't that so sweet of him!
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Why, yes...yes it is! :)