Plant fest 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armthehomeless View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna need people to give me a wake-up call!!

Sure, I will call you at 5am to remind you. jk, I can give you a holla if you want a wake up call. We just received several boxes from Seachem and just overwhelm at what they sent us. Man, I am going to sleep good after all this is done.
    "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

he is kidding, he wakes up earlier then almost all of us. lol, i am gonna have to get down on this now, i miss sooo many events and now i am off Friday through Sunday. i hope im not too late to get down for the road trip, i will pm EK tonight, he is always on. lol. i may have to nap on the ride because im going dancin on thursday too lol.
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

What's the store visit schedule looking like? I can see if I can purposely run into you this weekend.

D
        300+RR (8-10 ft x 30"x30") - Waiting to find it... Lake Tanganyikan
        225RR (72"x24"Wx29"H) DSA - Lake Tanganyikan WC Murago
        210RR (60"x24"Wx32"H) AGE - Lake Tanganyikan WC IN PROGRESS
        160RR 1/2 cylinder (60"x30"Wx30"H) AGE - Altum Biotope IN PROGRESS
        90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Rio Meta Biotope
        90RR (36"x24"Wx25"H) NEO DSA - Lake Valencia Biotope

Comment

Just heard there will be an article written for TFH (Tropical Fish Hobbyist) magazine! Whahoooooo!!!!!! Gotta represent Houston! Bring a friendly smile!
          "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

man I forgot all about this thing and forgot to ask off ... i'm gonna call in dead that morning :)
            25g - Reef
            3.5g - Surge Tank
            10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Originally posted by cichlid1409 View Post
              man I forgot all about this thing and forgot to ask off ... i'm gonna call in dead that morning :)

:emt_thumbs: You might look alive if you get lucky enough to have your pic in TFH.

Comment

that would be sweet !
                25g - Reef
                3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Sweet!! Getting pretty excited about the plant fest!! Should be a lot of fun! Waking up early is going to be a chore!

Comment

Im gonna be bustin it tryin to help Dan get the store all cleaned up for you guys. Hope to see yall there.
                    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Comment

ill be there . who else is gonna show up?
                        25g - Reef
                        3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

I'll be there (ADG) tomorrow at 9:30am!
                          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

9:30AM??? I might be a little late....
                            Our Fishhouse
                            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Got there late but had a great time. Ended up coming home with plants and goodies. Told myself I would not get any plants this time, but Luis Navarro made it too hard to say now...LOL.

Congrats to Mzungu for winning the big raffle prize!
                              Raul
                              PokerFace

Comment

yeah those plants were rediculusly cheap. those who missed this missed alot of freebies from seachem and a very informative planted tank build. congrats to mary beth on winning the tank. Fun as usual good to see everyone again.
                                25g - Reef
                                3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Working...
                                X