Pink dolphin appears in US lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink dolphin appears in US lake

The world's only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discovered in an inland lake in Louisiana, USA, has become such an attraction that conservationists have warned tourists to leave it alone.
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

.......wow.....how amazing.....

Comment

That's pretty cool.... but talk about sticking out like a sore thumb in the wild nonethe less!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Oh.. keep that pic away from my girlfriend. Anything pink seem to follow her home everyday.
        www.ventralfins.com

Comment

It's amazing! but also sad because it will probably die of skin cancer unless seaworld "rescue" the pink dolphin at put it to work.

Comment

I"ve been in that lake lol. Jeebus use to go fishing there too. I never saw it though

Comment

There is a pink dolphin in Galveston that swims with 3 other dolphins around Pelican Island.
              Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
              Alexa Rae
              Co-President of CAK
              MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

That is incredible.
                I love my Fahaka "Peter" puffer.

Comment

Wow..
                  380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                  300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                  180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                  150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I bet the people who want to protect this dolphin love it when this article came out. Anyone want to go to Louisiana?
                    "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                    X