Hog Hunting For Cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hog Hunting For Cheap?

Hey i know that there are some hunters on here, i was wondering if there is anyone that needs some hogs removed, or knows someone who does, because i would love to go hunting, but dont have a lot of cash, and i know some people are having trouble and need the hogs gone. i will come and hunt for free . and i will share what i kill. im sure that some of us can get together that like to hunt and really help some of the smaller land owners having problems.
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

There are several up north....
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

you know for certain, because i really really wanna go hunting, even if someone has some pest rabbits or squirrels, i just really want to go hunting, and i want to try out my new blowgun with some custom darts, i also want to use the skins, from any rabbits or Hogs (want to make a heavy duty jacket or vest, and a custom belt.)
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President

Comment

hmm.. theres couple customer at work that hunts for those all the time.. and i told them to take me sometime... i'll let you know...
        but blowgun with darts? i was told those pigs have thick skin and really really thick skull... its best to shot to kill in first shot or they run away and never to be seen again...

Comment

pork sushi? Does not sound safe.
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

you do know pork is now safe to eat med. right?

Comment

drive to Dayton, Tx. they are literally all over the place. anywhere along the Trinity River should be prime grounds for hogs
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

the blow gun is for rabbits or squirels, not the hogs, i have a couple of rifles for the hogs, oh and Newb, what is the legality of hunting up there, do you have any contacts with the land owners and such? i mean i cant just walk along the river hoping to see a hog and shoot. lol or can i.
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President

Comment

I remember seeing a thing on the news about a new spring subdivision that was having lots of problems with hogs... course you prolly cant go hunting in a neighberhood.

Keep me posted on what you find out!

Comment

A couple pix of the game cam from last week. David, I am going back up the weekend of March 14-15. If you want to go, call me.

TXHawgHunter
                    Attached Files
                    Proud and Penniless Texas Aggie Dad!

Comment

WOW. thats a whole lotta pigs. Man i really need to go but i Know i cant go that weekend. dang it. i hate hate hate working everyweekend, and with me being the only trainer there right now its not an option for me to take off, i had to tell them i would leave to get off for the saturday for the next auction (date isnt set yet just told them it was coming up). im guessin there isnt a way for me to go up during the week at all is there? probably not, i am just gonna have to set some time aside, and take some vacation when we get a new person hired on. sorry i cant go, but it definately looks like you could use some thinning on those groups. lol
                      Never fear I is here
                      David Abeles
                      Vice President

Comment

i think i am going to try to get my work schedule changed to where i am off on Saturdays when we hire someone new, because i am tired of missing out on every single type of event possible.
                        Never fear I is here
                        David Abeles
                        Vice President

Comment

Working...
                        X