Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime

Where's the cheapest place to get Prime? Also I would like to get the largest bottle available. When changing 50% a day it sure does get used quickly!
    Karen

dont know about the cheapest but i know dan at Houston Aquarium Warehouse has it in town

Comment

For the cheapest you can buy online and get it in the gallon size. There are several sites that carry it. If they don't have B&M in Texas, the savings in sales tax will usually offset any shipping charges. Two of my favorite online stores are:

and

Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Like phan said, Dan's prices are hard to beat... I think he is offering the 2L bottle for a bit less than what BigAls is charging with the sale price.

Pony up for a carbon bottle....
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Some petsmarts will pricematch online ads. So if you find something cheap online and want it now you may try petsmart. But they do not sell large liter size bottles

Comment

you could allways by the pond prime in drs fosters book and use less prime per water change also...
            210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

I use pond prime. They go by 1 gallon containers...last me a long time.
              Last edited by khrister; 02-27-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I agree with Phan and EK. As a matter of fact Dan at HAW is the only LFS that I know of that sells the 2L bottle. Also, his price is the same as the cheapest online price that I found.

Comment

try jehmco.com

Comment

Originally posted by semper View Post
                    try jehmco.com
                    Doesn't look like jehmco sells prime and after shipping I still think Dan's prices are hard to beat.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I usually buy mine from petblvd.com
                      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

who knows what dan charges for these bottlesfor most of us its probably not worth it thoughas dan is nearly an hour drive for northwest boxers

Comment

buy a lot and seeing his place is well worth the trip.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I personally wouldn't make the drive for just Prime (its only 25 miles from 1960/290) but I work just down the road so I can just stop in after work if I need to.
                            Karen

Comment

I usually use the little things as an excuse to go to any LFS... guess other aren't the same.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X