No announcement yet.

next meeting Sept 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see Anthony is here with us. !!!!!!! Jay Did I give you the Betta Habari pins or do you have them again JR. ?

Comment

If I can get in touch with Walley > I am still waiting on the blank plates that he was to mail, for the convention awards.

Comment

I don't have the pins.
        Don't forget the window decals eather.
        Are you looking for any HM breeders ?
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I dont have any window decals. Will bring all paper work , and materials that is involved with the club. Will be leaving at 10:00am from Dayton .

Comment

Anthony, I have you down for
            1 pr of Reds
            1 pr of Red Dragons
            1 pr of Yellows

Any other new members want to claim their 6 bettas ?
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I'll become a member.
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Oh man, I got smacked up on the side of the head by daylight savings time!

What is the head count for today's event? Is someone bringing cups for drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by morphlizard View Post
                  Oh man, I got smacked up on the side of the head by daylight savings time!

What is the head count for today's event? Is someone bringing cups for drinks?

I'll be bringing plates, utensils, chips and salsa.

Comment

I am now a member of BettaHabari, and a new owner of 18 bettas!

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
                      Good for you , you couldn't have found a better group of people to help you get started. Sadly, I got all tied up in spring lawn duty and couldn't get away.
                      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
                        I hope you are not coveting your sisters Bettas ...

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                          I hope you are not coveting your sisters Bettas ...

Hehehe. No.

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
                            Good for you , you couldn't have found a better group of people to help you get started. Sadly, I got all tied up in spring lawn duty and couldn't get away.

Sorry. It was great to meet everyone there. I hope to be at the next one.

Comment

minutes

BettaHabari March 6th 2009 Meeting

Attendance
                              J.R. Baker
                              Anthony Candelari
                              Richard Flores
                              Jay & Penny Jaetzold
                              Tristen Kline & Family
                              Paula Phipps
                              Richard & Cassandra Smart
                              Jason & Rosleen Westover

The Weather was Great & The Park was lovely.
                              The fire was lit & an expert team cooked the Food.
                              All consumed fantastic Food & Drink.

2009 Officers were elected unanimously
                              President – J.R. Baker
                              Vpresident – Anthony Candelari
                              Treasurer - Jay Jaetzold
                              Secretary - Paula Phipps

Jay Jaetzold presented the 2008 Treasurers report and proposed 2009 budged.
                              The 2009 BettaHabari Budget was approved.
                              The proposal to host a Fall 2009 international betta show passed.
                              J.R. Baker will research location.
                              Cassandra Smart was appointed Awards chairperson.
                              J.R. Baker will coordinate IBC convention workload with TBS
                              The proposal to change to Bi-monthly meetings passed.
                              The next meeting will be MAY 17TH at the home of Jay & Penny Jaetzold.
                              The proposal to provide BettaHabari Shirts for the IBC convention passed.
                              J.R. volunteered to research design & cost.
                              The proposal to order new BettaHabari Cards passed.
                              J.R. to order cards.
                              A mini-auction was held.
                              Jay Jaetzold received the proceeds.
                              Last edited by PhishPhreek; 03-08-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Nice to see everyone again and to meet so many new people! I already have my new bettas on display: :)

Comment

Working...
                                X