next meeting Sept 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morphlizard View Post
    Nice to see everyone again and to meet so many new people! I already have my new bettas on display: :)

Cool! Sorry I out-bid you on the marble.

Thanks for the lillies!
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
      Cool! Sorry I out-bid you on the marble.
      You'll rue the day fish boy!!!!

Comment

Meeting will be at Jay & Penny's Home, noon on the 17th.
        Last edited by PhishPhreek; 05-10-2009, 11:05 PM.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Richard & I are going to meet up at Kohls parking lot (Fairmont & Beltway 8 ) 11am and carpool to Jay's house. Any non smoker that would like to ride in my carivan are Welcome. Just send me a PM so I know not to leave without you.

I'll be bringing a few Bettas & other goodies to swap
          Last edited by PhishPhreek; 05-10-2009, 11:08 PM.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

4 more days...

Comment

May meeting is tomorrow. Anyone who doesn't know how to get to Jay & Penny's home should call 409-748-0075.
              Main course will be Jay's famous Chili. Bring something to go with it.
              We will discuss the up comming IBC national convention and our support roll. We will have Bettas & other goodies for trade, don't miss this one.

Comment

Thanks for hosting the meeting Mrs. Penny and Mr. Jay! Thanks for the tasty cake too! It was nice seeing you Mr. Bob! Hopefully I can make it to the next one!

Comment

Thanks to Jay & Penny Jaetzold for hosting the meeting and feeding us all.
                  Jay conducted a tour of his fish room while waiting for late arrivals.
                  Attending were also
                  J.R. Baker
                  Paula Phipps
                  Richard Flores
                  Treston Kline & Family

Old Business.
                  It was agreed that BettaHabari shirts should be
                  Tee Shirts
                  Dark in color
                  With approximately 10x10 iorn on transfers of the BH logo
                  Treston was appointed Tee Shirt chairman and will research iron on transfers.
                  The need for shirts by the Convention in dallas was recended as only a few members will be be attending the convention other than the auction.
                  All members were invited to bring a sleeping bag and camp out in J.R. room Saturday night.

New Business
                  Convention room reservations need to be in by May 24th.
                  The next meeting is scheduled for July 12,
                  backup date is July 14. J.R. to host.

Jay presented a show & tell on dry betta foods including medicated food.
                  J.R. distributed breeder bettas, snails & java moss to members.
                  Meeting Adjurned

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Treston and enjoyed the b-day cake.

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                    Thanks to Jay & Penny Jaetzold for hosting the meeting and feeding us all.
                    Jay conducted a tour of his fish room while waiting for late arrivals.
                    Attending were also
                    J.R. Baker
                    Paula Phipps
                    Richard Flores
                    Treston Kline & Family

Old Business.
                    It was agreed that BettaHabari shirts should be
                    Tee Shirts
                    Dark in color
                    With approximately 10x10 iorn on transfers of the BH logo
                    Treston was appointed Tee Shirt chairman and will research iron on transfers.
                    The need for shirts by the Convention in dallas was recended as only a few members will be be attending the convention other than the auction.
                    All members were invited to bring a sleeping bag and camp out in J.R. room Saturday night.

New Business
                    Convention room reservations need to be in by May 24th.
                    The next meeting is scheduled for July 12,
                    backup date is July 14. J.R. to host.

Jay presented a show & tell on dry betta foods including medicated food.
                    J.R. distributed breeder bettas, snails & java moss to members.
                    Meeting Adjurned

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Treston and enjoyed the b-day cake.

Can you give me the logo that will be printed on the shirts? I had a great time spending my birthday with everyone!

Comment

If you're not on the road your late.

Comment

minutes

The July 12th meeting was held at J.R.’s home
                        Attending were
                        J.R.
                        Paula
                        Anthony
                        Richard F.
                        And all were put to work doing water changes.

Fall 09 betta show was discussed
                        No location confirmed
                        No date confirmed
                        No manpower confirmed

We have been invited by HAS to man a table Sept 11th – 12th at the FOTAS convention
                        to do a show & tell about Bettas. A man\power schedule needs to be established.

Cheese, crackers & blueberry wine coolers were enjoyed by all.

Our next meeting with be a breakfast meeting 9am Sunday Sept. 13th at the nearest I-Hop before proceeding to the FOTAS auction.

Comment

Working...
                        X