"Chubby"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
    Wolfbane, I am so darn proud of you! If we ever meet I will give you a big ole bear hug! There's not many people that will stand up and fight for a cute little puffer. You make my heart go boom boom boom.)

Great job on putting the effort in.
    +1
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Chubby not happy.

Well, I was taking some pictures of my Bettas so I put Chubby in a betta box and took his picture also.... I don't think he was too happy.

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I see why you call him Chubby. He is sooooo cute.
        A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

how precious......nice to finally meet you chubby......

Comment

PhishPhreek, is he still in qt? I would love to see a full tank shot once he's moved in.
            A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

I have him in a 5g until his new home is ready. I don't have a cover for the black 16g bicube he will call home and when I tried to catch him in my hand for the photo, I was supprised to find out how good a jumper he/she is. So I want to make sure his home has a cover.

How do you sex a puffer ?
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

nice to finally meet you chubby...what a fine specimen he is, Bob!
                Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                Alexa Rae
                Co-President of CAK
                MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                  Aww! He so cute! Congrats PhishPhreek!

It seems like everyone has a puffer now. I'm super jealous, but have to wait till I have the time, money, and space to get a puffy friend. When you get him in his new home post pictures more pictures, please!!
                  -Laura-

Comment

Working...
                  X