This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to GOOD Home

One adult female Texas Cichlid. She (I'm pretty sure it's a she) is about 14 months old and in good health. She is part of my community tank and due to the combination of Africans and South Americans and so forth, now that she is of breeding age, I'd like to offer her to someone who is willing to give her a safe and happy home for as long as possible. She is about 5 inches long, and not very aggessive in her current living environment.

I'd prefer you have at least a 75 gallon tank to keep her in. (please)

Saturday would be really good for pick up....

I'm near Eldridge and Grant in the city of Cypress.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

I could take her...you ready to clear out that sunfish as well???
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

she will be in a 6ft 150gallon, and so would the sunfish!!!!

Comment

I'd be happy to have you take her, but Junior the BG stays put for now....

Saturday good for you?

Thanks

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

well since Saturday is the GHAC meeting I wont have time that night. I am off work tomorrow, how about if I come out tomorrow evening?

Comment

:furious:.......stop drooling over jr......

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
              well since Saturday is the GHAC meeting I wont have time that night. I am off work tomorrow, how about if I come out tomorrow evening?

Wednesday evening is fine .....i'll pm you my address and number, if you don't remember how to get here....

CF

Comment

Working...
              X