unwanted discus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unwanted discus?

i can't remember which thread i read it in, but from time to time i see people offering up unwanted discus due to color or something, so does anyone here have a discus or two or 4 that they don't want and needs a good home? if so i will come pick them up from you (assuming you live within 45mins driving distance), i don't care about the appearance, but i do not want any discus with disease or had diseases before because i don't want my other fish catching any disease
    65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
    55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
    30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

if my wife finds out she'll kill me, but i have 3 blue diamonds and two wild blue's that i got from Dan at Houston Aquarium Warehouse about a month ago. They are fairly small and dont move around alot. They finally started eating last week and they started to color up a little bit, but i dont want them anymore. I cant GIVE them away, but if you had ANYTHING to trade, i know we can make a deal.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

pm sent

live and let live

Comment

ok front....i caught ya! btw i am the wife....if they are going to a good home who can take care of them I will not freak out...I have changed the tank I want and dont really have room for them now...he gives me no credit!
        I love my baby girl!

Comment

wow, front ur a lucky guy

ok back to topic, we (fishfan and i) will give them a good home, i already got permission from fishfan

live and let live

Comment

well the blue diamonds are yours to bargain for...Im the brother and call automatic dibs on the two wild blue's.
            250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Working...
            X