No announcement yet.

Update on ra......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Fiesta for the squid, I'm pretty sure that's where Nick gets his. They carry all kinds of wierd seafood.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
      Try Fiesta for the squid, I'm pretty sure that's where Nick gets his. They carry all kinds of wierd seafood.

sweet.....i'll check there....i'll google it and see if i can find one in my neighborhood......thanks.....

Comment

I got to see Ra earlier tonight, he was just having dinner, boy does he have a healthy appetite. His belly just fills out almost instantanously. What a cutie.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yes, try Fiesta (that is INDEED where I get my squid and octopus) or an Asian food market if there is one around you. You'd be surprised at the seafood they carry vs Fiesta.
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

i think there is some kind of asian market over here on 529...i'll go check it out....i'll also go to fiesta too....thanks nick....and everyone else for the heads up.....

Comment

Working...
            X