No announcement yet.

My first WWW video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

yep

Comment

I'm uploading to you tube now. I have never used youtube before, Is it like photobucket?
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......thanks for sharing.......
          i see Annabelle is still trying to expel that stupid worm huh?....
          but at least she's eating good....
          and what can i say about Elvis....."he's the king"....chong's fat belly tells it all.....
          they all look so good ......

Comment

Love the puffers! They are the messiest eaters ever, lol.
            Karen

Comment

I just did a tank makeover on Annabelle's tank and the community tank. I'll take another video after the water clears up. I trimmed a lot of the plants back and moved the driftwood around. Don't worry fishlady, I haven't forgot about you. By the time the auction's here my plants will need to be trimmed again. I should have at least two handfulls to bring to you. I moved about 3 handfulls into Annabelle's tank today. I'll bring you some from the community tank not Annabelle's. I don't want to take any chances with this worm thing.

I have to say both tanks are looking beatuiful right now, even with the cloudy water.

Comment

Here's the tanks with their new makeover. After the water clear's I'll take another video.

My community tank (new makeover) with cloudy water, but it's starting to clear up.

Annabelle's tank (new makeover) still very cloudy

Upclose of my centerpiece in Annabelle's tank:

Comment

Working...
                X