Clear All

• Tomorrow's game?

Who do you think will win tomorrow?
    Cardinals
    53.13%
    Steelers
    46.88%

The poll is expired.

Fish are people too, they just have gills.

I'm going with the Cardinals

Comment

I'm torn. Unless my team is in the Superbowl, or just coincidently a team I hate (or that is a hated rival of my team), I try and pick the person most deserving of the win.

This year is a toss up as I like Kurt Warner and think he should lead the Cardinals, the oldest professional football team in America, to their first Superbowl win.

However... As a Browns fan, I respect the Steelers, and usually pull for them in the playoffs since my Brownies are allergic to winning more than four games. This year is especially important with the chance to be the first team with six Superbowl wins.

As for who is the better team, I have no clue. :)
      Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Originally posted by jeebus View Post
        I'm torn. Unless my team is in the Superbowl, or just coincidently a team I hate (or that is a hated rival of my team), I try and pick the person most deserving of the win.

This year is a toss up as I like Kurt Warner and think he should lead the Cardinals, the oldest professional football team in America, to their first Superbowl win.

However... As a Browns fan, I respect the Steelers, and usually pull for them in the playoffs since my Brownies are allergic to winning more than four games. This year is especially important with the chance to be the first team with six Superbowl wins.

As for who is the better team, I have no clue. :)

Are you from Ohio?

Comment

No, my Dad was though. Born in Pittsburgh but raised in Cleveland/Akron. I was indoctrinated at an early age.

Comment

steelers 28-13

Comment

No, my Dad was though. Born in Pittsburgh but raised in Cleveland/Akron. I was indoctrinated at an early age.

I'm a Steelers fan and hope they win. I lived in Akron/ Cleveland as a kid and you were either a Browns fan or Steelers fan in that area..............we didn't even recognize the other Ohio team.(Bengals)
              Steve

www.valleyaquatics.net

Comment

I was born in Akron.

Comment

I like Obama...but I hate the Steelers....

Comment

I'm so annoyed that the supposed new President of all Americans would publically support a team.
                    So. my support went immediately to the deserving Cardinals.
                    That means they will win the Stuporbowl. Guaranteed...:emt_thumbs:
                    Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

Nobody knows.

Comment

Well..I always hated the Steelers since the Luv U Blues days

Comment

I still have my Oilers glass...I remember watching Charlie Blanda, sitting on wooden bleachers when I was a tyke with my Dad.
                          Now, I have no dog in any hunt, lost interest after years of Oilers and then Saints as my home team. I am with Delock on this one, been a little miffed with the Steelers after they roughed up my boys in Blue once.
                          Derek...keep the meds up to level during the game, no reason to strain the recovery!
                          My fish are lining up for a good view of the TV, I gotta work but they get to watch the game.
                          Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

Originally posted by Stas View Post
                            I'm a Steelers fan and hope they win. I lived in Akron/ Cleveland as a kid and you were either a Browns fan or Steelers fan in that area..............we didn't even recognize the other Ohio team.(Bengals)
                            What other Ohio team? Oh, the Bengals? Let Indiana and Kentucky fight over them and Ocho-Cinco!

Comment

have to go with the cardinals.i've always hated the steelers,they beat up on the raiders a few times in the 70's playoff era.
                              franco harris"s catch.that really sucked!!!
                              petro crazy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X