what a surprise!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a surprise!!!!!

went to the lfs and was just lookin around as usely do. was lookin at there"hms" which r really dts. and i noticed a little fm. i looked closer and her little fin was plit in two. but as i was feeling sorry for her, i noticed that it wasnt split but that she was actualy a double tail.ive never seen one in a pet store before.so of course i snactched her up,put her in clean water and fed her blood worms. she is quite beuatiful. this pic doesnt do her justice. white body with a velvet tail that has muti color in it

I'm thinking you got a male there....
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

hey thats and even better surprise, i thought the tail was kindof long. ive been known to buy magic beans too.but hey, i only paid 6 bucks, lucky day

Comment

Double tail.....how cool......thanks for sharing.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
        X