tell me he isn't spoiled already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me he isn't spoiled already

well, i finally introduced Ra to shrimp in the shell.....i was so excited to try it with him...he was swimming around in the tank so cute....eyeing my every move....so trusting that i would give him something really good as before.....(bloodworms, ghost shrimp)....anywho.....his little eyes looked so excited at me....so in went the shrimp in a shell.....
    he immediately approached it.....made a circle at it....and immediately went to his corner as if he was sad....i didn't know what to think.....i was worried....after about 10 minutes i figured that he was very upset at this new food....so i took it out of the tank.....i then pinched a piece off and put it back in the tank.....low and behold he attacked it immediately.....seems he doesn't like things that are bigger than him....or he just wanted it hand fed to him....who knows....but i told him he's already spoiled....but then again how can i ever think i could resist that little face looking at me.......

i'll post new pics this evening when i get off work.....i think he's grown a centimeter....i'm so proud of him.....

I'll say he's spoiled when you start feeding him your honey walnut shrimp .... :)

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Do shrimp keep puffer's beaks down like snails do? Tell RA I said hello!
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

You know I'm a sucker for puffers!
        Karen

Comment

he's not getting the Honey Walnut Shrimp.....but having me feed him pieces of shrimp is just as bad don't cha think?.....
          i don't know Treston, but i'm sure it aides in keeping his teeth in check so to speak....i know one thing....he goes nuts over snails.....i'll try to get a pic of him eating one sometime.....it's soooo cute....
          and Karen's.....i said i will post them this evening.....sheeesh....keep your pants on girlfriends.....lol.....

Comment

Well, it's apparently not true, but since you wanted to hear it, "he isn't spoiled"

Now for the cold hard truth, yep, sure looks that way

But spoiling can be a good thing
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

your sure right about that.....
              i don't mind spoiling him at all.....he's such a joy for me.....i find myself talking to him like he's my kid....and he just hovers there as if listening....so he can have what he wants as far as i'm concerned.....

Comment

Hey, since I can't have one myself I have to live vicariously through you! :) When we had salt tanks I adored the puffers. They are almost like a dog. Ours would follow our hands around the tank and always knew when we were going to feed him.
                Karen

Comment

yeppers...you cant help but love them....

Comment

I got a ton of MTS in that cube, will/can he eat them?

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

he's like jaws...he can eat anything.....lol.....
                      we can give him one and see?...

Comment

Until he gets bigger I wouldn't feed him MTS. They may break his teeth and cause an infection in the gums.
                        A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

...........i'm glad you told me that...i won't be trying any of those on RA yet......thank you thank you....i would've beat myself up if i hurt him......

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
                            ...........i'm glad you told me that...i won't be trying any of those on RA yet......thank you thank you....i would've beat myself up if i hurt him......
                            No need to worry, I'm sure someone would have stepped up to do the beating so you wouldn't take it easy on yourself

Just trying to find ways to use all the new smilies
                            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Your welcome.
                              A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Working...
                              X