Another member of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another member of the family

i got this guy (sultan pleco L-264) from my boy Dan at HAW the other day. I think this guy is gonna make a great addition to the Mpimbwe Colony.

125g Mpimbw Colony, Yellow Calvus, Sultan Pleco, Snowball Pleco
    125g Mixed Discus
    65g African Cichlids
    55g Zebra Angels, Clown Loach
    55g Undecided
    29g Undecided
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

dang it!! how do i move this to the Freshwater Discussion forum? i was browsing through the Fish Market before i posted this and accidently put it in here. sorry.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

So it's for sale already?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You can't move it. Only moderators can. I think GirlGeek is still in the process of sorting these issues out...

Comment

That's a really nice looking one. If it's the fish market, you have to sell it
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

30.00 dollars right now.....no wait...35.00......

Seriously, I almost bought that one on Saturday morning...should you decide he needs another place to live, LMK.

BTW...how are my furture fronts doing anyways? :)

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Actually, I would suggest having it moved to bottom feeders/invertebrates, or my house :mrgreen:.
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I was teasing FL with the Dire Straights song, Sultans of Swing, and the pleco....You had to been there to get the joke ..sorry....should not have brought it up...nevermind.... :)

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

can he breathe when you hold it by the little nose????

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
                    can he breathe when you hold it by the little nose????

yes,they have gills, lol
                    in alot of online pleco photo shoots they hold them by the end of the snout 'gently'
                    so they dont get barbed and take a much cleaner clearer shot of the fish.
                    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
                      dang it!! how do i move this to the Freshwater Discussion forum? i was browsing through the Fish Market before i posted this and accidently put it in here. sorry.

done..moved

Comment

poor things......still sounds wrong.....:(

Comment

he's fine. i only held him for like 5 seconds while i took the pic. he's a showoff in the tank. he stays out all day showing off his colors. my next pleco is gonna put EK's to shame. lol. i'm saving up right now for the Zebra Pleco!! oh yes...he will be mine.
                          If it ain't wild caught
                          You ain't doing it right

Comment

Put me to shame? I had 5 of them L046 and didn't feel the love for them and moved them to a better home where they could be with more of their kind.

As for holding them.... I think that's the best way to hold them so they don't tear up their fins or even worse get you with one of their fins.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

how do you get them (the pleco) to swim up onto your thumb like that? :)

CF

Comment

Working...
                              X