Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis did it again! (Pictures, Pictures, Pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Now you can move my post.
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
      A volley ball.....I'm afraid you're going to have to cut back on his jelly donuts....

CF
      That's why I got a bigger tank.

Comment

Btw: After posting his pictures on thepufferforum, a guy from Germany emailed me. He's writing a book about saltwater puffers and wants to use Elvis pictures in the book. I emailed him the pictures before they were edited. He said he will let me know if he uses them. He has the book written and is bringing the pictures to his publisher. Elvis might be famous! I'm so proud of the little ummm big booger right now.

Comment

Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
          Btw: After posting his pictures on thepufferforum, a guy from Germany emailed me. He's writing a book about saltwater puffers and wants to use Elvis pictures in the book. I emailed him the pictures before they were edited. He said he will let me know if he uses them. He has the book written and is bringing the pictures to his publisher. Elvis might be famous! I'm so proud of the little ummm big booger right now.

Congrats Elvis!
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

famous elvis

I knew he was a special "big booger".....but then again he has an exceptionally special mom too.....
            i see that he's doing well...that's great news.....won't be long all will be back to normal for Elvis,Daisy,Chong,and the others in there with him....
            you've done a very good puffer mom job for him and the others....
            and Annabelle too.....
            i'll be sure to buy the book ....so keep us updated on that progress.....

way to go Elvis.......

Comment

I would love to have a copy of the book if he uses Elvis picture but it will be in German. I can't speak or read german. lol.

Comment

well....with pictures i don't think it would be that bad...and it would add a touch of newness to things....
                lol.....

Comment

dude, thats awesome!
                  Elvis ROCKS! i just emailed the pics to my dad at work who loves puffers, and he called me and said that was probably the coolest puffer photo shoot he'd ever seen.
                  he couldnt stop laughing:) he used to have a porcupine puffer in our old 100g saltwater tank, we also before him used to have dogface puffer aka Clifford he said hed never seen a stars and stripes puffer, but is seriously thinking of getting a big tank and getting one:) i may have just found my dads fishy cryptonite lol
                  FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

That's so cool.

Comment

yeppers....Elvis is an inspiration at that.......

Comment

Working...
                      X