This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 30g Wrought Iron Stand for a 20L Tank

In my quest to find a stand for my 20L (which I just picked up this morning), I was given a nice wrought iron stand but it's too big for what I need. I measured it and it will hold 2, 30s easily. I don't have a picture of it but it's your typical iron stand with pretty scroll work on the sides. It's painted an off color yellow, I think, but could easily be repainted black or any color you wanted.

Anyone interested in a trade?

EC

Re: WTT: 30g Wrought Iron Stand for a 20L Tank

OMG, i just sold both of my 30l's i had in my garage, i didnt have astand to go with them, oh well
    i wish u would have told me u had this, i would have traded u the stand for it 8O
    once again oh well 8O  
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

I didn't have it until I picked up the stand I bought from you. Jessica gave it to me.

EC

Comment

oh, btw how do you like the stand?
        i cleaned it up, and touched up a couple really tiny spots, but i figured since its going to be where alot of people view it.
        i touched p the tiny spots with some stain.
        i really hope you like it.
        FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

I just this minute brought it in from the car and set the tank on it. It's a perfect fit for the only place I can manage another tank, right size for the tank but it's walnut not oak. So, I'm trying to decide if it's going to work in the livingroom with all my antique oak. You know how women are and decorating  

EC

Comment

Sorry, i kinda thought it was the same difference
            FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

No problem. If I don't use it where I had intended, gives me a good excuse  :wink:  to set up another tank somewhere. Right?   Geeze, next thing I know, I'll be having to move to a bigger place.

EC

Comment

Originally posted by sxyatsxty1";p="
                No problem. If I don't use it where I had intended, gives me a good excuse  :wink:  to set up another tank somewhere. Right?   Geeze, next thing I know, I'll be having to move to a bigger place.

EC
                Any [s:9d165e5879] excuse [/s:9d165e5879] , err, reason is better than none.
                Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
                X