• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaltWater Fuel ?

An accidental discovery of salt water fuel while doing cancer research

Way Cool.....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Re: SaltWater Fuel ?

I saw that early last year. It's very cool
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

well.....i fear that when the "top" one's find this ......there won't be anymore heard about it....for certain it would be hushed up for fear of "loosing" their way of life.... :?

Comment

David and his father are working on an engine that runs off of H20 as well.
        It's really interesting stuff.
        Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
        Alexa Rae
        Co-President of CAK
        MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Yeah, it sure is, and I gather this technology has been around a while too....

Wonder why it's not being pursued with a bit more excitement?

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

As I understand it, it takes more energy to seperate the hydrogen and oxygen than you get when you put it back together (burn it).
            This is due to the fact that when you convert from one type of energy to another there are efficiency losses.
            It would really be great if someone can find a way to get back more than they put in.  Free energy would really change our world.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

This too, is another area of my conspriacy pet peves.....if the governments would push for alternative fuels with real intent, we would have them by now....

CF

Comment

Everybody wants something for nothing.
                We currently have the technology to burn alcohol or vegetable oil; it’s just that petrochemical products are less expensive.
                If the government would ballance trade (tax imports) gas would be more expensive and more people would burn alternative fuels....
                and more Americans would have jobs.
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

The secret is not in creating the fuel, that is a process I can duplicate with a nine volt battery, some foil from a gum wrapper and a bottle of ozarka.

The key is in the proper application of the created gasses in conjunction with your vehicles fuel injection system.
                  Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                  Co-President of CAK

Comment

Ok McGuiver. I concour with PP in some instances. The major problem with Alt fuels is not our lack of ability to do such. It is the lack of American desire. We wont the next best thing as long as it is cheap. Right now a gallon of petro is way cheaper to produce then a gallon of anything else that can be burned. Brazil for instance went through a time of high fuel costs in order to convert all of their fuels to ethanol base from sugar cane. Now there fuel costs are much cheaper then petro fuels. Americans dont have the patience for that we want it cheaper no matter the impact. If it was not true then Walmart would not be as popular as they are. There service sucks there products sucks but they are cheap. I dont agree with import taxes though I think that it will hurt the economy if you begin to meddle with import tariffs. You will have everyone else creating tariffs on US goods that they import like grains or beef or anything else in turn those markets would be negitively impacted by the tariff.
                    Resident fish bum
                    330G FOWLR
                    34G Reef
                    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I agree 100% its easier to keep paying for gasoline so we do so. Not many people are willing to take the risk to step out of the comfort zones they have created for themselves.

My father has been in alternative fuels for 33 years, he was rally master in the 1981 Sports Car Club of America Alternative fuel rally and raced a vehicle from LA to NY on E-100 Alcohol Fuel that he made himself (after writing a book on how to do so). He had police cruisers running on his fuel, and later got into biodiesel and was able to run entire school districts off of fuel he produced again.

Every dollar we spend on Alternative fuels is another dollar we keep in our pockets vs sending to OPEC. My personal opinion is this, do not worry about raising taxes on fuel because that just hurts us in the end. Just simply, find a better product, homemade, and reduce the NEED for foreign oil. I say reduce not eliminate because gasoline is just one outlet through which oils are used and I am not even going to get into that.

My dad has the right idea, provide a safe viable alternative to the status quo that not only saves people money, but it keeps more money in the pockets of Americans AND it reduces pollution. It is possible, and with Gods Grace and our willingness to proceed it will be something that becomes more than post-board banter or a backyard story discussed over beer & bbq: It will become a reality for us all.

David Seratt
                      Co-President of CAK

Comment

Right on Ramius or MacGyver sorry mispelled it earlier
                        Resident fish bum
                        330G FOWLR
                        34G Reef
                        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

David Seratt
                          Co-President of CAK

Comment

Working...
                          X