Blue crayfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue crayfish

I've been hold up at home with sick kids recently. Does anyone know of a LFS or someone who might be interested in selling a blue cray or two? Thanks Everyone!

Re: Blue crayfish

one of Kims florida blues is berried again... she's been berried for a few weeks, I'd bet once they've hatched, Kim would be willing to sell/give you a few of the babies.

Comment

BB's had some back around the first of DEC.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

BlueReef had some last week

Comment

We've got two that need a new home if you're interested.
          Gumbo and Etouffee will both be 1 year old next month, relatively decent sized. Our only request is that they not be used as food as they were our first jump into the freshwater world of fish. Gumbo is currently berried however after looking at her today it appears she is dropping her eggs although I could be wrong. PM me or JStrider if you're interested in taking them, we just want them to have a nice home.
          Katamari Damacy...That's just how I roll...

Comment

Are you looking for Florida blues or the HUGE Australian Red-clawed blues? Houston Aquatics in the Heights usually has young red claws in stock. I have a big one at work with a red swamp crawfish and goldfish.
            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Working...
            X