Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Arowana, Silver Arowana, Endlie Bichirs....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Arowana, Silver Arowana, Endlie Bichirs....

I am located in Dallas area, BUT I will be in Houston this coming weekend.

All fish must be PAID in full via paypal before my trip, If you're not sure, don't buy...I do not want to bring the fish all the way down there for you to changed your mind when I get there and jeopardizing the life of these gorgeous fish..

You must pick up the fish on Friday Evening in NW houston (beltway and 45 area), i can meet with you or may even deliver if you live in the area..

All my fish eat pellets, shrimp, krill, smelts and squid.  NEVER live feeder

Silver  Arowana 12", no drop eye, full barbels, possibly wild caught, perfect fins...overall rating 10 out of 10
    $ 50

Black / BLUE Arowana 24" ~ 2 feet, No drop eye, PERFECT Coloration, PERFECT FINS, GENTLE GIANT, OVERALL RATING 15 out of 10.
    $ 275

Polypterus Endlicheri aka Endlie Bichirs 18-19", Possibly guinea variant.  Perfect Specimens...15 out of 10..

$ 150 each, take both for $ 275

Stan

dyno256@gmail.com
    or PM for cell

Re: Black Arowana, Silver Arowana, Endlie Bichirs....

Nice looking arrows.....good luck with the sale, and please drive carefully.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Re: Black Arowana, Silver Arowana, Endlie Bichirs....

will do sir..

happy thanksgiving to ya'll

stan

Comment

Working...
      X