Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All... Please Read

Cichlidfan,

Funny... PhishPhreak deleted the posts pointing out your opportunistic behavior.

You pissed and and moaned about the Dec order until girlgeek and I gave you 3 F0 trophs. $60 worth of fish just to shut you up about Karma and all your whining which had nothing to do with us.

You started selling $7 sand from Tractor Supply (See "Black Sand" and "Sugar Sand" threads) for $25 a bag to your "Friends"

You offered girlgeek and I a "Deal" on a 210g tank setup (See marineland 210) for $1200 then put it up for sale for $850 after we declined.

Fishlady PM'd my wife in your defense after you attacked my family...

You lied to HFB members about what you paid for your new tank (See "Deal on a large tank") so you could sell it at a... what... 3,4 times profit to your "Friends"

In my time here... I have lost more $$$ than you can imagine. I am here for the love of the hobby. All of our auction items to date have been donations. All of our dealings have been for the hobby. Unlike you, we don't see HFB and it's members as an opportunity to make money and reach into their pockets. Breaking even would be a long term goal for us at best.

You are an opportunist looking at all acquaintances as a $

Is that clear enough for you???
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Re: All... Please Read

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS SOLELY DIRECTED TO CHARLES DAVIS KNOWN ON THIS FORUM AS "IMMAGUYGEEK":

FIRST OFF CHARLES, I HAVEN'T PUT ALOT OF THOUGHT INTO WHY YOU SAY THE THINGS YOU SAY ON HERE AT TIMES, BUT FRANKLY I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU ALOT OF THE TIME FOR YOUR INNATE RAMBLINGS AND ATTACKS ON PEOPLE THAT HAVE APPEARED ON THIS FORUM FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON, I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MINDLESS BANTER. NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOU SIR, AND I USE THAT TERM VERY LOOSELY.

WHEN CICHLIDFAN SOLD "WHITE SAND" TO MEMBERS ON HERE THEY ARRIVED TO PICK UP THE SAND AND HE HAD A BAG OF IT OPENED FOR THEM TO SEE, FEEL, AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION TO BUY IT. HAVING BEEN THERE FOR A FEW OF THE TRANSACTIONS I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO THIS AT GUN POINT. HE EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT HE HAD NOT TRIED THE SAND IN HIS TANKS, AND THAT HE WASN'T AWARE OF WHAT OR HOW FILTERS WOULD REACT TO IT AT THAT TIME. THEN HE DID PUT IT IN ONE OF HIS BIGGER TANKS AND STARTED POSTING ABOUT WHAT HE LIKED AND DISLIKED ABOUT THE SAND. ALL ALONG HE WAS HONEST AND FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT'S EFFECTS. I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU FEEL THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE TO TRASH TALK HE NOR I FOR THAT MATTER BEING THAT I DIDN'T SELL ANYTHING TO ANYBODY ON HERE. I'VE NEVER SEEN NOR HAD ANY MONIES FROM ANYONE THAT HAD TO DEAL WITH SELLING OR BUYING SAND. SO I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET THAT I HAVE TAKEN MONIES FROM ANYONE. SO YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY IN WRITING ON HERE FOR IT COULD GET YOU SOME TROUBLE DOWN THE ROAD IF YOU CONTINUE TO ATTACK PEOPLE NAMELY MYSELF, FOR I WON'T SPEAK FOR CICHLIDFAN HE CAN DO THAT FOR HISSELF.

I WILL AGAIN PUBLICLY ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS THAT INCLUDE MY NAME IN THEM. I DON'T POST THINGS TO YOU, NOR DO I DIRECT OBSCURE OR RUDE REMARKS TO YOU ON HERE. I AM VERY TIRED OF YOUR POSTINGS THAT MAKE YOU OUT TO BE SOME KIND OF HERO OR MARTYR. SO I WILL RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT YOU STOP BASHING ME ON HERE WHEN YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THINGS THAT YOU TALK ABOUT. THE REASONS BEING THAT I LEFT GHAC IS FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. AND FROM YOUR RANTINGS ABOUT IT ON HERE ONE CAN PLAINLY SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. IF THERE ARE PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU THAT WANT TO KNOW THESE THINGS THEN YOU SHOULD ASK THAT PERSON AND NOT MAKE SILLY ASSUMPTIONS OR POST THINGS THAT HAVE NO MERIT TO CONVERSATIONS ON HERE.

BEING ALMOST POSITIVE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS THREAD BEYOND THE HORIZON, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME IN YOUR SEEMINGLY ENDLESS ATTEMPTS TO START TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM. BUT I WILL CAUTION YOU AS TO HOW YOU SAY THINGS IN A PUBLIC FORUM FOR IT MIGHT COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU ONE DAY.

I WILL ALSO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APPOLOGIZE TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS THAT HAVE TO SEE THIS ON HERE. AND I ASSURE ALL OF YOU THAT I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING WHAT I KNOW WILL BE CONTINUOUS ATTACKS FROM THIS MEMBER DIRECTED TOWARD ME IN THE FUTURE.

LORETTA MITCHELL
    "FISHLADY"

Comment

I may only be 12yo but if there is one thing I know about HFB it is that alot of people like to complain about how our government is doing this and doing that and blah, blah, blah. Yet, some of those people act the same way. I am not trying to make this worse than it already is, but c'mon people. Did many of us just join the HFB to fight each other? This is just my 2 cents.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

i wish i was 12.

Comment

:naughty:  :stopit:  

Comment

Treston, I hear you buddy, and I'm trying to keep it friendly, believe me. We grown ups sometimes get a bit passionate about our feelings.

Thanks for your input...

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

wow it is going to be a great auction... do i need to bring a bullet proof vest? 8O
              210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

I don't have any interest in attending any GHAC funtions at this time....plus I already have a date on the lake with my best friend.  I'm sure it will be lots of fun though, enjoy.

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

marauder_77868..grabs some popcorn. I have the drinks already.

Comment

Originally posted by delock";p="
                    Its your turn to watch now D ?  
                    My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Comment

Originally posted by delock";p="
                      That's a switch!  8O

Are we in the same plane of reality or are we in bizarro world?
                      Maybe I should go ask my wife!
                      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I really do not relish all the attention, I'd like to be able to express myself without having to defend myself, but hey, that would be just to much to ask I guess.... :?

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                          I really do not relish all the attention, I'd like to be able to express myself without having to defend myself, but hey, that would be just to much to ask I guess.... :?

CF
                          Of couse, not. I express myself all the time.
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady";p="
                            THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS SOLELY DIRECTED TO CHARLES DAVIS KNOWN ON THIS FORUM AS "IMMAGUYGEEK":

FIRST OFF CHARLES, I HAVEN'T PUT ALOT OF THOUGHT INTO WHY YOU SAY THE THINGS YOU SAY ON HERE AT TIMES, BUT FRANKLY I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU ALOT OF THE TIME FOR YOUR INNATE RAMBLINGS AND ATTACKS ON PEOPLE THAT HAVE APPEARED ON THIS FORUM FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON, I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MINDLESS BANTER. NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOU SIR, AND I USE THAT TERM VERY LOOSELY.

WHEN CICHLIDFAN SOLD "WHITE SAND" TO MEMBERS ON HERE THEY ARRIVED TO PICK UP THE SAND AND HE HAD A BAG OF IT OPENED FOR THEM TO SEE, FEEL, AND MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION TO BUY IT. HAVING BEEN THERE FOR A FEW OF THE TRANSACTIONS I KNOW HE DIDN'T DO THIS AT GUN POINT. HE EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT HE HAD NOT TRIED THE SAND IN HIS TANKS, AND THAT HE WASN'T AWARE OF WHAT OR HOW FILTERS WOULD REACT TO IT AT THAT TIME. THEN HE DID PUT IT IN ONE OF HIS BIGGER TANKS AND STARTED POSTING ABOUT WHAT HE LIKED AND DISLIKED ABOUT THE SAND. ALL ALONG HE WAS HONEST AND FORTHRIGHT ABOUT IT'S EFFECTS. I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU FEEL THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE TO TRASH TALK HE NOR I FOR THAT MATTER BEING THAT I DIDN'T SELL ANYTHING TO ANYBODY ON HERE. I'VE NEVER SEEN NOR HAD ANY MONIES FROM ANYONE THAT HAD TO DEAL WITH SELLING OR BUYING SAND. SO I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET THAT I HAVE TAKEN MONIES FROM ANYONE. SO YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY IN WRITING ON HERE FOR IT COULD GET YOU SOME TROUBLE DOWN THE ROAD IF YOU CONTINUE TO ATTACK PEOPLE NAMELY MYSELF, FOR I WON'T SPEAK FOR CICHLIDFAN HE CAN DO THAT FOR HISSELF.

I WILL AGAIN PUBLICLY ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS THAT INCLUDE MY NAME IN THEM. I DON'T POST THINGS TO YOU, NOR DO I DIRECT OBSCURE OR RUDE REMARKS TO YOU ON HERE. I AM VERY TIRED OF YOUR POSTINGS THAT MAKE YOU OUT TO BE SOME KIND OF HERO OR MARTYR. SO I WILL RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THAT YOU STOP BASHING ME ON HERE WHEN YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THINGS THAT YOU TALK ABOUT. THE REASONS BEING THAT I LEFT GHAC IS FRANKLY NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. AND FROM YOUR RANTINGS ABOUT IT ON HERE ONE CAN PLAINLY SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. IF THERE ARE PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU THAT WANT TO KNOW THESE THINGS THEN YOU SHOULD ASK THAT PERSON AND NOT MAKE SILLY ASSUMPTIONS OR POST THINGS THAT HAVE NO MERIT TO CONVERSATIONS ON HERE.

BEING ALMOST POSITIVE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THIS THREAD BEYOND THE HORIZON, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME IN YOUR SEEMINGLY ENDLESS ATTEMPTS TO START TROUBLE ON THIS FORUM. BUT I WILL CAUTION YOU AS TO HOW YOU SAY THINGS IN A PUBLIC FORUM FOR IT MIGHT COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU ONE DAY.

I WILL ALSO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO APPOLOGIZE TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS THAT HAVE TO SEE THIS ON HERE. AND I ASSURE ALL OF YOU THAT I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING WHAT I KNOW WILL BE CONTINUOUS ATTACKS FROM THIS MEMBER DIRECTED TOWARD ME IN THE FUTURE.

LORETTA MITCHELL
                            "FISHLADY"
                            And this comes from the same grown woman who verbally attacked a 13 year old girl publicly at of all places... A Christmas party gift exchange.

LOL, thank you for the laugh
                            All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                              I don't have any interest in attending any GHAC funtions at this time....plus I already have a date on the lake with my best friend.  I'm sure it will be lots of fun though, enjoy.

CF
                              I wouldn't be comfortable there either if I were you given the circumstances under which you left and created yourself with the gossipig and attacking members behind their backs. Oh yeah, I still have that thread Chief.

Comment

Working...
                              X