texas cichlid ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas cichlid ban

ok guys youre going to have to fnd a new way...

Re: texas cichlid ban

Great, now how am I going to get rid of my toe jam?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Omg, I was planning to put some in my extra tank so I wouldn't have to pay a salon!
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Xtreme tropical fish has the garra rufa  as "Doctor Fish" for 5.99. I bought a couple, but I don't think I'll be sticking my feet in their tank! These are the fish that look like algae eaters or flying fox.
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

If i understand correctly its only outlawed for commercial use so i can go but a bunch of these guys and we can have a salon day at my house. lol.  
          25g - Reef
          3.5g - Surge Tank
          10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

That is just about the biggest bunch of crap I ever heard of. "Erring on the side of caution"? BS! Cigarettes are still legal in Texas because..?

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder";p="
              That is just about the biggest bunch of crap I ever heard of. "Erring on the side of caution"? BS! Cigarettes are still legal in Texas because..?

Mark
              So, we smoke the remaining garra rufa and chin chin fish instead of cigarettes ?  :wink:

Seriously, if anyone knows of anyone trying to get rid of their garra rufa from their salon, maybe we as HFB should offer kind homes for them. They are just like flying fox or siamese algae eaters. Chin chin (the hybrid tilapia) may be harder to place. Garra rufa (Doctor fish)  will do well in plant tanks or any tanks with smaller fish.
              PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Guys think of the poor fish please! There are some depths to which even I will not sink when it comes to cruelty....
                Russ

My other hobby?Vroom![b]

Comment

See:
                  HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
                  PLECOS SUCK!

Comment

Working...
                  X