A Puffer/Wrasse Story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Puffer/Wrasse Story.

Every evening before lights out I give Elvis (S&S) a treat. He love the seaveggies. I give him one or two of the square pieces each night. Well for some unknown reason Hoover (wrasse) decided he wanted to try some.   He has never eaten the seaveggies before and nither has Cheech & Chong (GSP'S). All of a sudden when I was feeding Elvis, Hoover swam by and stole his veggies!   :devil:  Once Hoover had a hold of the veggie it wrapped around his face and he couldn't see where he was going. He was bumping into rocks and the side of the tank!   :aua:  Needless to say I was rolling in laughter!   Then here comes Cheech & Chong (monkey see, monkey do when it comes to Hoover).  :bswithstupid: They started chasing Hoover trying to take the veggies away from him. After laughing at the three of them for a few minutes I started to worry that they were going to take a bite out of Hoover.     Thank goodness all is well. Hoover let go of the veggies, Cheech & Chong decided they didn't care for the taste and Elvis stole it back. But the look on Elvis' face was priceless!   :furious: After months of feeding him the veggies this is the first time they ever stole it from him, he had this look like What the ?????.   My husband heard my laughter from upstairs! Once upstairs he asked me what I was laughing at, there is never a dull moment in the life of puffer keeping.
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Re: A Puffer/Wrasse Story.

Yeah!!!  Life is back to normal!!  I get to hear your puffer stories again!  

I saw your post and told guygeek, "Okay, edmlfc has posted another puffer story, get the popcorn!"  I read it out loud and laughed while I was trying to get the words out.  

Thank you for being back!!
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Was that buttered popcorn? :love:
      I wish I would have thought to video it, but it all happened so quick, by the time I would have gotten out the video camera it would have been over.   I love my puffers!
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Awesome!

I do the same to my trophs....tear the nori too big for them to swallow and once one has it all the others chase the crap out of it.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X