This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale $5.00 for You Tell Me How Many*

Offering juvenile Red Cherry Shrimp.  Best Posted Offer *under 30* by Friday.  If bidding goes under 30 shrimp you may buy the remainder for $1 each.

****One week replacement guarantee.  If you have more than 120 posts on this forum at time of purchase I'll replace any that die (not eaten) for up to two weeks, yes, even the extras. ****

I'm here at home most of the day.  You will have a week to pick them up.

Shrimp are home raised from stock of Mikes large order that I coordinated and some EK sold me a while back.  I took some fish out of the tank and now have a surplus.  Will email pictures on request.

Some trades considered looking for some small loaches, one or two Roseline sharks, bristle nosed pleco among others.  Also let me know if you'd like to swap shrimp breeding stock and I'll take 5 for 5.

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Re: Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale $5.00 for You Tell Me How Man

Bump into Friday
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Comment

Re: Red Cherry Shrimp For Sale $5.00 for You Tell Me How Man

Offer Closed.

Comment

Working...
      X