My hubby made Elvis mad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hubby made Elvis mad!

I went out of town and left the hubby to take care of the babies. The next morning I get a phone call. He tells me that Elvis was freaking out, swimming crazy, splashing water and showing his teeth. My hubby was standing in front of the tank trying to figure out what was wrong with him. The more he stood there the more upset Elvis got. He said he didn't have a clue why he was acting so wild.
    Then he realized: he had Elvis's cup in his hand. Well this is how it goes: I defrost Elvis's food in a coffee cup. This is the cup he knows as "it's time to eat". My hubby took his cup out and made him some coffee. Elvis recognized the cup and went nuts. Of course there was no food in there. He said at first it freaked him out, until he realized what was going on. After he put the cup out of sight, Elvis went in his cave and didn't come out the rest of the day.
    My hubby promised to never stand in front of Elvis with a cup of coffee ever again.  
    And for those of you that are going to ask: Yes the cup was clean and ran through the dishwasher.  I guess I should write his name on that cup.  
    Next time I let him fish sit, I'm going to leave instructions.
    To do list and not to do list...............................
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Re: My hubby made Elvis mad!

shame on him.....
    poor Elvis,not only did he put up with missing his fish mommy he had to be teased too.....
    i'm glad a lesson was learned.... :wink:

Comment

You need a bumper sticker that says..."My puffer is smarter than your honor student and your labrador put together!!!"

That's just an awesome story!!!

Comment

....or my puffer can beat up your lab.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Too cute....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I think Elvis has more personality than most people I know!

Comment

You should write a book.  A collection of these stories about Elvis.  I would totally buy it!  
                Our Fishhouse
                Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

i <3 Elvis, bad.  8O
                  Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                  Alexa Rae
                  Co-President of CAK
                  MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

I think you need to get Papa his verry own Coffee Cup.
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek";p="
                      You should write a book.  A collection of these stories about Elvis.  I would totally buy it!  
                      I could title the book "Fish Stories" but then nobody would believe it!
                      It would make a good bedtime story book for kids.  

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek";p="
                        I think you need to get Papa his verry own Coffee Cup.
                        He has about 3 dozen cups to pick from. He just picked Elvis' cup.  He must have still been sleepy! That was his first cup of coffee that morning. :wink:  I can only imagine what he was thinking while Elvis was freaking out! Holy &*^% what's wrong? 8O  I don't know what to do! 8O  Gotta call mommy, gotta call mommy, crap where's my phone! :aua:  As he put's the coffe cup down, Elvis goes into the cave....... Phew! Glad that's over......Picks up the cup.......Elvis starts freaking..... :think: .......put's the cup back down.......Elvis goes back in the cave........ hubby gets a chuckle.......it's the cup! It's the cup! Ok no more showing Elvis the cup! :dance:

Comment

Working...
                        X