Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Violet Goby for adoption (Obie for adoption)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Violet Goby for adoption (Obie for adoption)

Okay guys, I've got a violet goby up for adoption. I can't put the amount of salt that he needs in the tank and I want to do what's best for him. He looks mean but he really is a gentle giant. He wouldn't even eat a dying ghost shrimp, he just looked at it. lol. He's extremely friendly...and randomly, he will torpedo to the top of the tank and then bolt down to his cave. He's a really good fish, which is why I'm giving him away.

His name is Obie. He's free and I'll meet you somewhere in the middle for pick-up. There isn't an adoption fee...and I'm not selling him. I'd just like a PM with what type of tank he is going to be housed in. (to insure he's going to be happy).

Thanks in advance.
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Re: Violet Goby for adoption (Obie for adoption)

Violet Goby
    Great looking odd ball and I'd love to have him, but I'm not keeping a brackish tank at this time.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

How cool is that.....wow......I hope you find a good home for him/her....

Thanks for the link phish

CF

PS....phish...that has got to be one of the cutest you have shown us so far.....keep them coming.
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

alexarae I have a 30 cube with 2 red clowns & a saddle back clown.
        Im not sure what your looking to know about the tank.
        Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
        Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
        Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

He's brackish, not salt.  
          Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
          Alexa Rae
          Co-President of CAK
          MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

CF  this one's for you.....
            Keep knocking those pins down !
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Way cool...FL and I are going practicing this weekend,....I'll toss a few strikes for you....

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

wow....i think that's exactly what his bowling ball looks like when it's going down the lane too....
                it knows he's gonna knock alot of pins down with it....
                good one PP

Comment

Working...
                X