This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2 green spotted puffers

I have 2 GSP's one is about 2 and the other is about 1 yr.  They are super spoiled get along great.  Imtired of dealing wit the salt. I know I'm lazy. They are in 1.010.  
    Asking $50 or make me a trade offer.  I need pumps for wetdry filters and other stuff Im an impulse shopper. LOL
    so make me trade offer or cash dinero money

Re: green spotted puffers

oh and I've got box of salt to go with them and a salinity reader things

Comment

See if Lissa is ready for a new couple....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

who's lisa?

Comment

Sorry.....edlmc....the nice lady in beaumont with Elvis and Cheech and Chong....her name is Lissa...

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

ah well she'd love ET and Stewie.   And those who want pics my avatar is ET

Comment

Sorry guys as much as I would love to have them my tank is too small for two more.  :(
              A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

what size tank u have

Comment

Well it was worth a shot, i know they would have been well taken care of.

CF

Comment

maybe geeks want them. They're supper Cool personlity fish

Comment

My tank is a 120 gallon. The GSP's need 30 gallons each (total of 60 gallons), Elvis needs 180 Gallons Min.
                      At the moment they are still small enough that I can get away with it, sometime next year I plan to move the three of them to the 160 (still too small). If the hubby would allow I would get a 250 gallon to move them too instead. I know lot's of people would just leave them in the 120 and add more fish but I don't really feel comfortable about having them all cramped in a small place once they reach adulthood.

Comment

Like I said, i know they would have been well taken care of...... :)

CF

Comment

how big r ur gsp's. They not gonna get that big. Noneone yet has shown me a pic of one bigger than about 4" in captivity. True gsp's r small. There is a puffer everyone confuses with a gsp that gets about as big as a tennis ball.  Not these though.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                            Like I said, i know they would have been well taken care of...... :)

CF
                            Thanks CF.

It's not really about the size of the puffer it's more about the aggression as they get larger. I have seen some that were 6", I'll try and find that thread. The GSP's can get up to 6" (mine are about 3"), Elvis can get as large as 18" (he's about 8" now). With GSP's: If you have too many in a smaller tank (like 2 in a 30 gallon), one will eventually kill the other over territory. It may be 5 years down the road but eventually it will happen.

Comment

Well either way I wanna get these guys a great home

Comment

Working...
                              X