This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: dojo Loaches

I'm looking a dojo loach, or a few of them.

I had 3 and one of them kinda beat himself up in the fish trap I made to catch them when I moved them to my pond...

I'd like to get at least one more, but would definitely be interested in several as well.

north side of town, is a must if I need to pick up.

meeting at a GHAC meeting is even better!

so let me know if you have them, or know of a fish shop that has them as well.

Thanks!

and if you dont know what a dojo loach is, heres a link http://www.loaches.com/species-index...guillicaudatus

Re: wtb: dojo Loaches

*bump*

anyone?

even if your not north side?

Comment

I know PetSmart used to carry them all the time... don't know if they still do or not. Might be worth a shot. It is great to watch them go crazy when the barometric pressure changes.
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I got the 2 I have now at Petco... but they havnt had any recently, maybe I'll swing by petsmart in the near future

maybe I should go to a chinese market...

Comment

yeah petsmart usually has them. sometimes golden ones.
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Originally posted by JStrider";p="
            maybe I should go to a chinese market...
            Or a Japanese restaurant. When I was stationed in Japan in the 70s and 80s they had a roughly 100 gal aquarium filled with weather loaches in a restaurant/bar I used to frequent. There were thousands in there. They would make soup out of them.

Mark
            What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Bump....

anyone...  the petsmart around here has the golden ones, but they dont get as big, I'm more looking for the tan/black ones.

Comment

Pet World on Garth road in Baytown had several of the brown/tan ones last week.  It's not far out of my way (en route between home/work) so if you want me to pick them up for you and we can hook up on auction day if you're going.  pm me and let me know.

Spot
                The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Spot, that would be awesome, sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                  X