This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 55 Gallon plastic drum.

I'm looking for a 55 gallon plastic drum, used is fine, as long as it was used for food or something non toxic.

black would be the prefered color, but it doesnt matter much

being on the northside of town, or willing to meet at the GHAC meeting would be a definite plus.

let me know what you have, and how much you want for it, Thanks!

Re: WTB: 55 Gallon plastic drum.

There is a place at hwy 146south/646 (Bacliff,Tx)about 4/5 iles south of Kemah just past Jack-N-Box, they sell new or used,had Dr Pepper in them,but very clean,last I bought was $30,if I go by that way I`ll get the # if you want...

Comment

that would be cool... its just so far  by the time I drove there and back it would add like 20ish in gas.... x_X

maybe I could call them and see if they know of anyone on this side of town

Comment

Check that place (can't remember the name) next to the closed Parrott store on I45 just south of Rawford/Sawdust road.

Comment

I picked up one at the Last HAS auction
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by J-WS6";p="
            Check that place (can't remember the name) next to the closed Parrott store on I45 just south of Rawford/Sawdust road.
            theres a place by the closed Parrot store?... I havnt seen it... guess I havnt been looking... But I live off of sawdust so I'll have to go check it out...

thinkin about going to the HAS auction but dont know for sure if I'll make it or not.

Comment

yeah, just south of where that building is. it's a metal building with gates around it. pretty sure there's a sign within a mile or two of it.

let us know, because I'm going to need one of these eventually for my reef tank

Comment

yah, I'll have to check it out...

I'll try to head out from work a little early today to make it before 5... but if I dont make it I'll go by on friday when I have the day off to check em out during business hours

wish I could find a phone number to call and get their hours...

not finding any matches on google... but I found what I think is it on google maps

lookes like plastic containers to me... http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...01652&t=h&z=19

Comment

I purchsed mine in beaumont but there is a place in Humble that has them for $55. I called and they do have them in stock.    When you pull up the website it's the blue plastic drum on the left next to the one that looks like cardboard. They actually use these at the plants here in port arthur to store drinking water.
                  Here is the website: http://soonercontainer.com/local-ind...-companies.php
                  Sooner Container, Inc.
                  8555 East North Belt Drive
                  Humble, TX 77396
                  281-441-9015 Phone
                  281-441-7902 Fax
                  A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Here's a better picture:
                    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Originally posted by JStrider";p="
                      yah, I'll have to check it out...

I'll try to head out from work a little early today to make it before 5... but if I dont make it I'll go by on friday when I have the day off to check em out during business hours

wish I could find a phone number to call and get their hours...

not finding any matches on google... but I found what I think is it on google maps

lookes like plastic containers to me... http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...01652&t=h&z=19
                      that's it!

Comment

was a place on Hwy 105 east of Conroe that always had some outside.   think they were from the Pepsi distributor near there.   if you don't find one I will ask a friend who works that way to look and possibly get acontact number.  V
                        "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                        "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                        -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Hey Virginia, when you find out can you pm me as well?

Got an RO/DI filter but need a water container.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Howdy,

I have a handfull of black & blue plastic drums with removeable lids (metal band and black lid), they were NEW when I got them last year and have swordtails in them now.  Let me know if you are intereted, I can empty them out and put the fish in other barrels.  $25 each if I have a lid for them other wise $20 each. I will be at the HAS auction on Sunday and can bring them then.  Or I might be going through Houston in the next couple of weeks.  I live on the Galveston side of Houston.  PM me or call me if interested 409-771-3305.  Please let me know by noon on Saturday so I can empty them out and wipe them down so they will be clean and dry for you.  They might be 50 gallon size, just slightly slimmer then a 55 gallon barrel.  I will count how many I have of the blue and black tonight.  later, ken

Comment

I can always use a couple more  and you don't have to drive into town.
                              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
                              X