• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Aqua Zoo website

Looks GRAND!  Good luck Prosper & Shannon!  later, ken

Comment

Thanks again so much to everyone for the kind words!!  We are so excited about the move!!  (Dreading it too, as you can imagine!!)  We will be just around the corner on El Dorado.  It will be a much nicer place with a lot more parking, and way easier to get to!!  We will, as you saw on the new website, have a saltwater room, and a much larger plant section!!  We are hoping to be in the new location in three months.  There is a lot of construction involved with getting the building ready, so that could change.  They are really working hard, so with fingers crossed, it will stay on schedule!!

We are hoping to get new pictures up on the site in the next day or two, as well as an update on the fish list!!

:)

Comment

great website guys! Love the list of stock. I can make all my UK friends jealous.  
        2 75s, 125,55,25 and 14 gallon tank

Comment

Originally posted by AquaZoo";p="
          Thanks again so much to everyone for the kind words!!  We are so excited about the move!!  (Dreading it too, as you can imagine!!)  We will be just around the corner on El Dorado.  It will be a much nicer place with a lot more parking, and way easier to get to!!  We will, as you saw on the new website, have a saltwater room, and a much larger plant section!!  We are hoping to be in the new location in three months.  There is a lot of construction involved with getting the building ready, so that could change.  They are really working hard, so with fingers crossed, it will stay on schedule!!

We are hoping to get new pictures up on the site in the next day or two, as well as an update on the fish list!!

:)
          Awesome news!! I was getting scared thinking that you'd be moving far away from me!! 8O

Comment

Are you guys still at the old location, or have you moved yet?
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
              Are you guys still at the old location, or have you moved yet?
              I was in the neighborhood yesterday and thought I would stop by. I walk up to the door and a lady opens it asking if she can help me. I told her I was wanting to check out the place cus all this time I never been there. She told me they were closed.

That's twice I stopped by. The first time I think I was there too early...they don't open till noon and apprearantly they are closed on Mondays.

But to answer your question, Geoff, no...they have not moved yet.
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
              X