Summer Auction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer Auction.

Next Weekend!  Next Weekend!  Next Weekend!  I can't wait!!!
    We will have name tags at the Registration desk.

Comment

I'll be bringing some small Gold Marble Angels

Comment

If you're on the mailing list you should have gotten your postcard by today.
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

BUMP!
          8)
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

This sunday huh.... I got (3) Petricolas that I might bring
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I will bring a young pair of blue/green plakats  and a young pare of HM Cambodians  both should be ready to spawn next month.
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Howdy,

I will be there by my self this time, will bring daphnia cultures, hornwort with scud cultures, native driftwood, water lillies, najis, java fern, and what ever else I can pull together.  When do the doors open?  later, ken

Comment

Originally posted by islander";p="
                  Howdy,

When do the doors open?  later, ken

Check-in is at 10:00 am. Auction starts at 11:00am.

Comment

Dave, I was not sure if you still opened the doors early to help setup.  I will shoot for 10AM unless you say that you will be there earlier!  later, ken

Comment

Seems to depend on who has the key to the doors  
                      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

if anyone wants any leleupi beforehand (instead of going through auction process) ill be selling them for 7 bucks
                        Michael
                        Clear Lake, TX

Comment

I'm bringing some plants for auction and some daffodils for a fellow boxer. I told Prosper I'd be there early to help set up.

Mark
                          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Any one need any Albino Bristle Nose.
                            I have several of them some were around 70 or so ranging in size from 1" to little over 2.5".
                            If you would like for me to bring you some without the auction send me a pm.
                            I am asking $4.00 to $6.00 a piece.
                            I also have 1 male fully grown  5 or so inches. I am asking $25.00 for him.

Sorry I will not have any discus to bring to the auction. As the babies I have are not big enought to sale at this time.

Walter
                            Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                            Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                            Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I finished my bag labels this afternoon. I'm bringing 60 bags.
                              Charles Jones
                              http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                              Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I have 15 so far, no livestock. Like I said before, if anyone is interested, I'll bring a climbing perch for the auction.
                                PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Working...
                                X