This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS- Assorted Sm Tanks and pumps/filters

Just getting around to clearing out my garage to make room for larger saltwater tanks and have absolutely zero need for any of this stuff.
    Maybe someone can get good use of them, I'd hate to just toss em.

First off, IM not sure what to call this thing. It was originally bought for turtles, it has a half glass end that the Aquaclear 200 used to sit on...see the picture below for details.
    I believe it is around 20G, but Im not positive. Stand comes with it. $50

3 - 10G aquariums, no leaks and no major scratches and one metal two tiered stand all three + stand $30
    1 - (not sure the exact size, its the one sitting on top of the 10G in the picture) small plastic tank with builtin top and light $5

a box of air pumps and air valves-- all worked when disconnected Edit: heaters were tested since initial post, none are working so they are off the table.....$15

4 Aquaclear filters, a 500, a 200, a 100, and a Mini -- all working, no filter media. $35

Assorted Rocks

I also have a undergravel (34x11) still in box
    a two light reptile light (incandescent)  
    a one bulb light for a 10G(also incandescent)

and a medium oak stand that measures 37wx19d (under the bowfront, and no its not for sale, that is about to be drilled for a reef tank) $20

Re: FS- Assorted Sm Tanks and pumps/filters

how much for the aquaclears??

Comment

want to know the aquaclear as well
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Which Aquaclears?

all or a certain one?

feel free to pm me an offer, highest offer takes em.

Comment

all or individual prices.  well highest offer is kinda F.. cause i dont know what someone else offered

Comment

yeah, sorry

was jsut thinking about that.

I hope yall will excuse me, Im kinda new to selling stuff online and dont really know what to sell it for.

Edit: First post updated with prices

Comment

Do you come to Houston by any chance? I can take all Aquaclear from you for $35.
              And one more thing, the stand from the last pic, is it not 37in x 13in? If yes, I want it too.
              100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
              30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

How much for the rocks?

Comment

the stand in the last picture is 37x19, it came from a 40G show tank I used to have, right now its supporting my bowfront while I build a new stand for it.

I dont come into Houston unless I can't avoid it, I work and live on the east side.
                  Baytown isnt that far, its just outside the east beltway.

by request:

Rocks $15

Comment

I'm interested in the following:

3 - 10G aquariums, no leaks and no major scratches and one metal two tiered stand all three + stand $30
                    1 - (not sure the exact size, its the one sitting on top of the 10G in the picture) small plastic tank with builtin top and light $5

Are they still available?

Comment

Any chance that Remora for sale?
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Is the medium oak stand that measures 37wx19d still for sale by any chance?

Comment

everything is still available

PM or email for address, I will be available all day tomorrow

eklikewhoa

not a chance...and its a Urchin Pro w Mag3

Comment

Dang I'd snap up that stand if you weren't so far away :(

Comment

it only seem so far away...Beltway 8 will get you there pretty quickly.
                              I get from here to the Pavilion for concerts in just under 45 minutes.

ANYWAY

bumpola

lets make em OBO, these really would be better suited somewhere else.

offers on individual pieces are unlikley to be refused.....jsut keep in mind I rarely leave this area, adn I dont come into Houston unless I absolutely cant avoid it(or for Rockets games)
                              I do make trips into Pasadena/DP/CL/Friendswood area to see family, so maybe we can work a meet.

Comment

Working...
                              X