Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS. 1.1 pair zebra puffers (carinotetraodon salivator)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS. 1.1 pair zebra puffers (carinotetraodon salivator)

carinotetraodon salivator. . . look these guys up if you've never seen them! Sweeet little puffers fully fresh, although kinda nippy, but hey it's a puffer! 1. is about 1.5" and the little girl is around 1"  $180.00 for the pair. You are a fish god if you can breed these guys!

Re: FS. 1.1 pair zebra puffers (carinotetraodon salivator)

Well Well Well, look what the catfish dragged in....they will let any LFS in this place I guess..... :)

Welcome to the box FG, nice of you to give us all the heads up on these beauties.....

Keep us posted with other nice sale items....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

So, if I breed these guys, you gonna buy back the fry? ( and I am only a demi-god)
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Don said that he would ecstaticly buy back any fry if you could get these guys to breed (along with about 10,000 others on aquabid)
        We update the website weekly, so you feel free to check out all the new arrivals.

thefishgallery.com

Comment

Working...
        X