The quietest sound in the world....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The quietest sound in the world....

The quietest sound in the world... my condo now with no more fish tanks.  For the first time in 8 years.  It is so very quiet now.  Strange how you get so use to having running water/filters in the background- that once it's gone it gets REAL quiet.

Well just a 10 days out from moving to England.  And sadly at least 5 months from getting a new tank set-up. I'll move at least once, most likely twice before getting a long term place and then a new fish tank.

Peace my fish junkies...

Re: The quietest sound in the world....

Hope you have fun in England!

Send us some of those uber cool Nerites and shrimps!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I could feel your strange feeling, only when my house's power is out. What kind of fish tank you plan to set up when you'll be in England. Look like you had been a platies breeder. Darn, 30+ platies in 20gal tank. I am jealous.

Again, wish you best luck in the new place. I am glad that you still though about fish there.
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Congrats on your Ph.D. !!  Best of luck on the other side of the pond. Keep in touch with us.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
        X