This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom tank, 40g tank, coralife lights, inline heater, bulbs

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SOME ITEMS ARE POSTED ON OTHER FORUMS AS WELL.  First come, first serve.

Ok, I have a new project Im working on so all this stuff needs to go.  This is lot #1 of probably 3 lots.  

If you need more detailed pics, please pm me and I will do my best to accommodate.  All comparison prices were taken from www.drsfostersmith.com or bigalsonline.com.  These are known to be the cheapest online retailers for the most part.  Thanks for looking!!!

1.  Custom tank.  Dimensions are Length 48"  depth 9.5"  height 10".   That comes out to about 19 gallons.  This is a custom glass tank with wood trim.  It is used but in awesome condition. No scratches or dents or anything.  I would rate 9.5/10.  Would make a great frag tank or just a cool little tank to have.  $60

2. 40 gallon breeder - This is a AGA tank that has had the top trim removed.  It is brand new and has never seen water.  Never had a drop of water in it.  Was going to use as a turtle tank or paludarium.  Never had the time to mess with it.  $35

3.  Coralife 24" 1x65 Power Compact light fixture.  6700K bulb.  Like new!  Still have original box, manual, etc.  Comes with the mounting legs with all screws and attachments.  $40

Drs foster and smith = $85.47 shipped          Bigalsonline = on sale @ $69.93 shipped

4. Coralife 24" 130w (2x65) Power Compact light fixture.  comes with 2 6700k bulbs and 1 50/50 actinic.  It is missing one of the false fan covers.  Does not effect the performance of this light at all. Two individual power cords.  Works fine.  Bulbs still very strong. Also comes with all 4 mounting legs.  $65

Drs foster and smith = $177.47 shipped        Bigalsonline = on sale @ $147.93 shipped

5. Hydor ETH 300 watt inline heater.  Keep those ugly heaters out of your view and hook this up to your canister filter!!!  BRAND NEW!  only taken out of box for pictures.  In/out fits 5/8" tubing.  Rated up to 80 gallons.  $40

6.  48" Coralife VHO 10000K bulb.  110 watts.  BRAND NEW....never used.  $17

I pretty flexible for meetups.  Located in the Sugar Land/ Rice Village area most of the time.  Thanks for looking.
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Re: Custom tank, 40g tank, coralife lights, inline heater, b

pm sent

Comment

pm sent!
      You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

Comment

Per request, here is a pic of the custom tank from a better angle.  

reef - i did not get a pm from you.
        ADA mini-m planted
        ADA mini-m riparium
        ADA 30-C nano reef
        Eheim 90cm SA biotope
        110g Peacocks

Comment

sent pm to wrong person   resent it!
          You will never know the true feeling of being loved until you feel it from your child.

Comment

i really like the 40 gallon tank you have would it hold a full water level safely?? id be interested if so.. my cichlids could use the upgrade.

Comment

i am looking for a 30g custom aquarium, would u mind tell me who in town makes those? i need one that is also 48

Comment

Mahoro, you make it yourself lol.  razor blade and a lot of patience.  if you want the real deal, you can buy the best of the best at www.adgshop.com but you will pay a pretty penny.  

40g   SOLD

Both PC lights PENDING
                ADA mini-m planted
                ADA mini-m riparium
                ADA 30-C nano reef
                Eheim 90cm SA biotope
                110g Peacocks

Comment

I'll take the heater, I can pick it up whenever after 5:00 during the week.

Comment

i see you sneaking back in hanson, you better pm some of your pals on here or we will track you down.
                    Never fear I is here
                    David Abeles
                    Vice President
                    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

hmm, not really a big fan of ada style tanks.. i just want a 30g long tank that is 48inches long...

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro";p="
                        hmm, not really a big fan of ada style tanks.. i just want a 30g long tank that is 48inches long...
                        Call Charles at http://www.fish-ranch.com/ he has a custom tank maker and he is very reasonable and great quality.
                        All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

not to jack ur forum or anything, isn't that the people from fish ranch ii now aka 1800seahorse or something...who left there and open up the new store

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro";p="
                            not to jack ur forum or anything, isn't that the people from fish ranch ii now aka 1800seahorse or something...who left there and open up the new store
                            Yep
                            All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

The answer to the part two of your question is Charles.  Charles opened up a store called Fish Ranch further down 59S.
                              Raul
                              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
                              X