This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale or Trade- Super Orange Albino Bristlenose Pleco

I am selling my albino bristlenose pleco. He is a beautiful color and would make a great addition to any tank. Does not hide very often.
    $25 OBO

Re: For Sale- Albino Bristlenose Pleco

okay, the petro and bristlenose are challenging each other and i like the petro way more than the pleco. anyone want him for $20?

Or maybe someone has some trade offers? I am interested in any tropheus, I understand I would need to pay the difference but maybe someone wants this guy and has a colony i could get credit towards for him. I have bred chimbas in the past, so i would prefer to try something different but im not picky, tropheus are my weakness. Im rollin with j-ws6 to pick up his mpulungus, anyone got something they would trade and could/would/want to do it then?

Make me an interesting offer.

Comment

Hey you're JWS6's friend with the reef tank right?

frag'in anything?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Not till the 90 goes up. I flew everything down from oregon less than 2 months ago, so i am letting it all acclimate again for at least 4 more months to get its color back and bounce back from the stress of being in someone else's care and being moved. I was happy that there was only about a 1-2% loss after the move. I can confidently say I know how to ship large amounts of coral though. Its all a learning experience. PM me if you want to see the web site.

Comment

just a hobby. doing this for family friends and whoever wants us to. Law school starts next year...

Comment

bump

Comment

Still available.

Maybe someone out there has got some holey rock laying around they might offer for trade? I didn't feel like bringing my couple hundred pounds back from Oregon, and to those up north it was like striking gold to find such nice select pieces from Texas! SOOOO...I am gonna need to stock up on some more for the 75, the petro won't be alone for long and tropheus really do breed well with the stuff in the tank.
              Anyone want a bristlenose albino in trade for holey rock?

Comment

Re: For Sale or Trade- Super Orange Albino Bristlenose Pleco

pm sent.
                100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

still available

Comment

How much rock do you want for him?

Comment

Just looking for some decent stuff, that is nice and holey for placement in my 75. Needing to stock up again for tropheus.

Maybe 30 lbs. I just  don't like chunks that displace lots of water with very few hidey holes in it.

Comment

Are you planning on making a trip to the houston area anytime soon?

CF
                        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Going up to see Alex (Ultimate Fish) on saturday or sunday this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X