This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving sale

Looks like i am moving back to Utah, so i am selling everything off. obviously the fish have to sell first, so i will put everything in order of sale. All livestock prices are less than i paid, and everything is bigger than when i bought it.

34 2.5-4 inch F1 Tropheus Nkonde bright yellow (breeding group, from two different sources. Hard to come by) $15 a piece

20 2.5 inch F1 Tropheus Brichardi Ulwile (Starting to show breeding activity, also fairly hard to come by) $12 a piece

10 3.5-4.25 inch WC Petrochromis Famula Chituta 3-4 Males/ 6-7 Females (hard to come by) $20 a piece.

17 1.5-3 inch F1 Petrochromis Trewavasae (Fairly hard to come by) $15 a piece

2 WC Spathodus Erythrodon (Breeding pair) $15 a piece

2 WC Eretmodus Mpimbwe (M/F pair, but not breeding) $15 a piece

210 gallon tank and stand 7x2x2 Black textured stand and trim includes black sand and holey rock $500 Pending Happy

110 Gallon tank, stand and canopy 6 foot two tone white and grey, oceanic tank, Canopy has built in 2x65 PC lights includes Black sand and pink limestone. $350 Pending Happy

2 Fluval FX5's with media $100 for the older one, and $150 for the newer one. Pending Flamenco-t

2 Lifeguard Fluidized bed filters $30 for the 300, and $50 for the 600

Aquaclear 50 power head $15

Aquaclear 70 power head $20

Viaqua 2300 power head $15

2 Marineland 300 watt heaters $15 a piece

1 Marineland 250 watt Stealth $15

48 inch 4x65 watt PC lighting $100

Rena air 400 air pump $10

Azoo 8500 air pump $10

Local Dallas pickup only, unless you can work out shipping through someone local. Email for pics

Garyh1096@gmail.com

Re: Moving sale

How old is the OLDER FX5 ? and what media comes with them ? (newer and older ones )

stan

Comment

My filter just died last night flooding my room. I NEED one of those FX5. are they both taken?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
      n

Comment

How long do you have to move these fish and items, I'm interested in the nkonde's and the ulwile's.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

If someone is planning on heading out to Dallas to pick up anything please let me know! Might be interested in a few things and will share cost of fuel.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It looks like Flamenco-t is taking both of the FX5's

and cichlidfan i dont know for sure what the turn around will be.  Unfortunately i dont live in Tropheus central like all you lucky people.   Unless its from lake Malawi, it takes 3 times as long to sell up here.  (unless your willing to drop the prices down to nothing)

Keep in mind that i cant let Equipment go until the fish are gone, as its all currently being used.

Cichlidfan says he may be coming up here shortly, but i cant say weather or not hes willing to lug other peoples equip or fish back.

Comment

FYI,

I may be in houston in about a month or so.  If anyone needs anything, you will need to pay gary directly and I can pick your stuff up when I pick up my FX5's and I'll take them down to houston with me.

I'll be in NW area, between Beltway 8 and 290.

stan

Comment

Well, I'm interested in the Ulwile at this time, but who's to say how I will feel about this tomorrow. I need to think about this venture and sleep on it as well.
                I'm willing to wait a few days and see how things go. A few things or everything could be sold by the weekend, who knows??

Flamenco-t, although your offer is attractive and appreciated, alot can happen in a month and I'm not sure I would be in a position to buy in a month from now.
                And I am not very comfortable with the idea of paying now and getting later. No offense intended.  Welcome to the Box by the way.

So, at this point, I'm interested, I maybe willing to make the drive, and I'm willing to take orders from those who are interested in part of Gary's inventory of fishes or dry goods.  

Steve
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Flamenco-t told me that the offer was only for dry goods.  Understandably he doesn't want to be responsible for anyone else's fish.

Comment

i'm interested in
                    Spathodus Erythrodon and the Eretmodus Mpimbwe  would really love to have these from you.....if cichlidfan decides to go get the others i'll chip in for gas to get these ....maybe he'll even tag me along to help with the fishies.....

thanks
                    Loretta

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                      Well, I'm interested in the Ulwile at this time, but who's to say how I will feel about this tomorrow. I need to think about this venture and sleep on it as well.
                      I'm willing to wait a few days and see how things go. A few things or everything could be sold by the weekend, who knows??

Flamenco-t, although your offer is attractive and appreciated, alot can happen in a month and I'm not sure I would be in a position to buy in a month from now.
                      And I am not very comfortable with the idea of paying now and getting later. No offense intended.  Welcome to the Box by the way.

So, at this point, I'm interested, I maybe willing to make the drive, and I'm willing to take orders from those who are interested in part of Gary's inventory of fishes or dry goods.  

Steve
                      None taken.  I am only offering for those whose interested in dry goods only.  I don't want to be resposible for any livestock.

Stan

PS:  I registered long time ago and as a matter of fact, I am member # 1 on the dallas site.  I just usually browsed for classifieds since I go down to houston quite a bit.

Comment

Man you just got those Petros too....
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

[/quote] Man you just got those Petros too....[quote]  

I know, and it sucks, but ive already spoken with Mike about restocking me down the road.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

If you guys can get together and purchase all of my fish, and cover half the gas, i will deliver them to a central location for pickup.  Just an idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X