This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random large pieces of coral

I have several pieces of coral for sale or trade... I have a 135 tank with south american cichlids. I change the decor to rocks and plants. I would be willing to trade fish or rock for coral, or please make a offer for sale... I do not know how much this stuff is worth. (person I bought the tank from claims it to be worth 300.00) here is a picture of what I have.... you can E-mail me at   copesigns@aol.com  not in a huge hurry, just do not nned this and thought someone could use it... I have red devil, green terror, leporinus, oscar, blood parrot, kissing gouramis, pleco, catfish. in this tank.. most are fair to medium size..... I have little knowledge of what can go with these guys...Or make offer of tank supplies for trade... I also have a 50 & 60 gallon community tanks.... tiger babrb, tin foil, bala shark, silver dollors and many samller fish.. too many tol list... if interested please e-mail me... Thanks..

Chuck Coupland      copesigns@aol.com

Picture attached... can't get it to post up...
    Had about 900 gallons now I am tired and selling them off...

Re: random large pieces of coral

Ok figured it out.. here is a picture.. I have more .. just did not want to clutter post...

Comment

Just some feedback but I doubt those are worth $300....you could probably buy most of them live for that much.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

EK that's what I thought... Just stated what he told me..... I by no means expect to get anywhere near 300    I have no idea... I just do not want to throw them away... They have to be of value to someone....    and I do have some random saltwater stuff.. I have no idea what it is.. I think it's a skimmer.. and I have a diatom filter and some big over flow tanks... they look brand new and some of it is still in the box.... no evidense of water use... I did try out the diatom filter.. it works.. thought I could polish the water.... I would guess this stuff to be random junk..... I have no need for it..... someone may need it.. justletme know..

Comment

Send me some pictures if you can.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

pic

Comment

no picture of the diatom... will get pic tomarrow if needed..

Comment

What are you asking for all of it?
                All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Working...
                X