This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** GONE *** FREE 55g tank "cracked"

My camera isn't here so I can't take a pic of it. I got a Cracked 55g tank, looks like an AGA. This tank is an easy fix, its cracked from the top of the back down to the bottom of the back. Its a clean crack so the tank is still in tact. You can easily silicone and use for fry tank or in your fish room, or I know alot of you would cut it up and make smaller tanks. Or even a terrerium. I don't think it will be usuable for a display tank b/c you would definantly see the silicone seam. Tank is still clean and looks new, just has that crack.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I will post when its gone.

IT is FREE, but I wouldn't complain if you brought me a pack of "Marlboro lights, short in a box"
    Resident BUM !!!

Re: FREE 55g tank "cracked"

Mr.Mike,
         I need a 55 for my fish, can I pick it up on the 21st? Thanks

Treston
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Mr. Mike???? Wow never been called that...

I really would love to hold the tank for you Treston, but as stated its first come first serve. I dont know if theres someone on the way already, and they wouldn't be too happy if they got here saw the tank and I told them I'm holding the tank. It just wouldnt be fair to them.

I'll Tell you what I'll do, if its not picked up by this evening I will post tonight that its spoken for and I will hold it for you.

Regards

Mike
      Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Okay thanks :)
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Re: *** GONE *** FREE 55g tank "cracked"

All yours Treston, look forward to seeing you on the 21'st.

Regards,

Mike
          Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Working...
          X