This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Sternella Plec

My Sternella Plec passed away and I want to find another.  He was enjoyable, because not only could he withstand my cichlids but he slept upside down.  That is the second one I have owned in twenty years that like to sleep upside down.  Everyone who saw it thought it died.  It must be a trait of the species.  Does anyone have any or seen any around town?

Re: WTB Sternella Plec

Find out the L#.....it's easier then going by trade name.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

its an L114 good luck  trying to find one you should try going to xtreme pets off beltway and bellair towards sugarland they have alot of plecos i havent seen anywhere else

Comment

its an L114 good luck  trying to find one you should try going to xtreme pets off beltway and bellair towards sugarland they have alot of plecos i havent seen anywhere else

Comment

You are right on common names.  Too many fish are sold under shared common names.  I enjoyed when we would receive boxes of fish and the suppliers used common names.  Most of the time I was pleasantly surprised at what shipped.  I have seen numerous varieties sold as Sternella.  I am looking for an L-096.  If anyone has seen one, let me know please!!!

Comment

Working...
          X